Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Fan

Connolly for Wigan?

Just to confirm

NO bid has been accepted at all.

It was a misunderstanding on Durhamfox's part.

All that's been reported is that a bid has been made NOT accepted.

161490[/snapback]

well thats a bit better I guess, except for the part that a bid has been made.

to be honest if we the deal was accepted i would not be too botherd. ok at the moment he is the only player we have that can bag 20+ in a season. CL WILL have a striker/s lined up and he will do just as good a job as conners.

EDIT: in my eyes 1.5 mil is far too much for lcfc to turn down

to be honest if we the deal was accepted i would not be too botherd. ok at the moment he is the only player we have that can bag 20+ in a season. CL WILL have a striker/s lined up and he will do just as good a job as conners.

EDIT: in my eyes 1.5 mil is far too much for lcfc to turn down

161522[/snapback]

I agree, CL would only let him go if he had a better player to replace him with

I don't care who he has lined up but the way i look at it is like this.

Connolly = Possible Premier League next season :D

No Connolly = No chance :angry:

161714[/snapback]

That depends who we bring in instead. I trust CL, but i think its better we stick with connolly, and progress, UNLESS we get daft money, then you have to accept.

That depends who we bring in instead. I trust CL, but i think its better we stick with connolly, and progress, UNLESS we get daft money, then you have to accept.

161952[/snapback]

But even if we did sell him, we wouldnt have enought time to bring anyone in! Transfer window closes next week!

But even if we did sell him, we wouldnt have enought time to bring anyone in! Transfer window closes next week!

162048[/snapback]

Well as long as CL can bring in a good enough replacement, whats the prob, if he cant, then no sale.

Well as long as CL can bring in a good enough replacement, whats the prob, if he cant, then no sale.

162081[/snapback]

True, but the only problem with that is that i dont reckon he will know how much he will have to spend.

I'm not beleiving that look at facts Connolly haven't proven himself in premiership let alone the championship! and there is better strikers around etc Ashton,Johnson,Litamaybe next summer if Connolly proved himslef but not now simple!

162255[/snapback]

Johnson has just signed a new 5 year deal.

Lita has only just signed for Reading , and Reading were the only side that took the risk on him so he wont be going anywhere soon.

And as for Ashton , Norwich are adament that he is going no where.

I hope there's no truth in this story but i could see it happening :cry:

ok good point Muz but that mean wigan can just buy strikers from forigen league then I'm condifent that he is going nowhere

162265[/snapback]

They are already having trouble attracting players to the club , so im sure that they will have trouble persuading good forgien strikers with a proven goalscoring record to join them. Connolly may be unproven at Premiership level , but you've only got to look at this goal scoring record and that speaks for itself.

I frickin' hope it aint true :mellow:

Archived