Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Fan

Connolly for Wigan?

I am interested to know why Ellington would want to join west brom anyway? ok, guys, they have started well this season, but i still think they will go down. they sure dont belong in the premiership

160623[/snapback]

Portsmouth, Wigan & Sunderland will definately go down, so West Brom can't go down. Not because they're good enough to stay up, because those other three are so shit.

Portsmouth are absolute bollocks.

Just look at their squad, it's a joke. They've got rid of every decent player they've got. All they have is Lua Lua & Robert, hardly good enough to keep a team up. Maybe they still have Matthew Taylor, the left back, but I think he might have gone to Newcastle possibly? Apart from those 3 they have absolutely noone.

The players who've kept them up the past couple of seasons.. Stone, Hislop, De Zeeuw, Yakubu, Berger, Quashie, Faye.. gone.

You say west ham will defiantly go down when they have had the best start out of the promoted teams, they IMO will stay up as they have a good squad

160772[/snapback]

Also they are about to be bought out and given up to £100m to spend on players, an initial £40-50m apparently. Its alright for some!

Portsmouth are absolute bollocks.

Just look at their squad, it's a joke. They've got rid of every decent player they've got. All they have is Lua Lua & Robert, hardly good enough to keep a team up. Maybe they still have Matthew Taylor, the left back, but I think he might have gone to Newcastle possibly? Apart from those 3 they have absolutely noone.

The players who've kept them up the past couple of seasons.. Stone, Hislop, De Zeeuw, Yakubu, Berger, Quashie, Faye.. gone.

160767[/snapback]

He's still there, N'Castle's is a different Taylor.

yeah pompy are much weaker this year, unless that new manager does something special they are on the way back to this league. Can see sunderland staying up, wigan I think will also be relegated. Outsiders for relegation are probably west ham, west brom, man city, blackburn, bolton, newcastle.

Think they have too much quality, Souness has to be one of the worst managers in this league though. How he got the Newcastle job I will never know.

160848[/snapback]

gotta agree with that, i don't think he'll last the season, he is too busy keeping a diary of what each referee does and says, moron!

gotta agree with that, i don't think he'll last the season, he is too busy keeping a diary of what each referee does and says, moron!

160925[/snapback]

Not a fan myself but he can boast 6 trophies, a promotion and a top 6 finish with Blackburn as a manager.

There are worse.

seems about a 50/50 split

160990[/snapback]

It's not just 50/50 in the sense 50 think he could do a job and 50 who think he's not worth it... seems more like 50 who think he's very underrated and 50 who think he just can't score, full stop. lol

Clearly they didn't see our first games? :blink:

Oh and while we're at it, my opinion is that Conners is going nowhere - not this transfer window at least.

Reasons for bolton are they in europe this year and have a thinner squad then last year, injuries and suspensions could cause them problems, players minds will also make them too relaxed in a lot of games I think as well, however sam is a great manager so these are very slim chance.

Newcastle, yes its because of souness, he has left the team with 1 striker who is about to retire and a goalkeeper who wants to leave, newcastle will almost probably be bottom half, with a bit of bad luck they could be relegated.

From DurhamFox on another forum.  :unsure:  :huh:  :ph34r:  :unsure:
Talksport reporting us having accepted a £1.5m bid for Connolly from Wigan.

161442[/snapback]

No please this cant be true :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: <_< :frusty:

Archived