Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Ticket Exchange Thread 2014/15

One adult and one u18 tickets for Villa on Sunday for sale. Sitting together , want face value only £25 the pair.

Genuine reason for sale as the league have decided that my sons team have to play their cup semi final at 1.30 that day .

The lad is absolutely gutted , as it's his birthday sunday too but he does not want to let his team mates down

One adult and one u18 tickets for Villa on Sunday for sale. Sitting together , want face value only £25 the pair.

Genuine reason for sale as the league have decided that my sons team have to play their cup semi final at 1.30 that day .

The lad is absolutely gutted , as it's his birthday sunday too but he does not want to let his team mates down

sold

I've seen quite a few people swapping 'reference' on here. I have a ST and never had problems getting away tickets ib the past. but my cousin has more points than me 102 or so. How do I use her reference? Do I set up an account or can I just buy on a match by match basis. Any advice really appreciated.

You can just ring up the TO on a match by match basis and purchase using your cousins reference, but club rules say they must send the ticket to your cousins address.

Alternately, join up and then include your cousin in "friends and family". When you purchase thereafter, the TO should send the ticket to your home address. Best though to try and build up our own priority.

You can just ring up the TO on a match by match basis and purchase using your cousins reference, but club rules say they must send the ticket to your cousins address.

Alternately, join up and then include your cousin in "friends and family". When you purchase thereafter, the TO should send the ticket to your home address. Best though to try and build up our own priority.

Thanks mate, that's helpful.

3 Adult Tickets for Everton for sale, Face Value of course, can no longer make it due to work commitments and my Missus won't go alone...

Tickets are front row so no pillars obscuring view... I say front row, but it's lower tier, but up from the 'new' lower seating. I you take a look at the ground or know Goodison you'll know what I mean. So your actually about 15 rows up but the seating below you is not blocking your view at all

Archived