Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grewks

Call of Duty - Advanced Warfare.

Well congrats as its this sort of scenario that leads to the developers releasing the same game with a few weeks here and there knowing people buy it on past glories.

Temped to get a Xbox 1 and the Halo package myself.

Suits me. I would love them to go back to WW2 on xbox one.

enjoying what Ive played of it so far...only played MP mind.

as MrSpaM does seem easier :S

or we are more skilled :ph34r:

I think it's because of all the new players tbh, the ammount of people I've shot who were just standing in the open has been pretty ridiculous, or the people who do nothing but boost jump everywhere making them easy targets. I can see the boost being pretty useful when you use it properly but more often than not it just gets you killed.

I think it's because of all the new players tbh, the ammount of people I've shot who were just standing in the open has been pretty ridiculous, or the people who do nothing but boost jump everywhere making them easy targets. I can see the boost being pretty useful when you use it properly but more often than not it just gets you killed.

yeah thats true, 

i was unsure about the jumping and all that....but when you get used to it actaully works really well :D

Haven't brought a COD since MW2 as the others looked/were horrendous. I thought this new one just looked a combination of black ops 2 and MW3.
However, I really like it. They've moved on from the repetition of MW and Black Ops. Good story line in-so far. The jumping around with jetpacks on multiplayer is actually quite fun and isn't annoying. 

My wife ordered this for me using Tesco clubcard boosted points. Only cost her £3 in the end. Delivered on Thursday. Nice early bday present for me. Wives are good for something afterall :thumbup:

Obvious distraction technique while she maxes your credit card, how did you fall for this?!?

i had my first go on it last night. Went straight online and 1st game had 13 kills 8 deaths. Not a bad start since i havent owned a COD game since BO2. People have been slating the jumping but i actually really like it. Got straight into it and i can tell im going to enjoy playing it. Did the 1st mission on single player aswel. Looks great on PS4. Anybody who is a COD fan i dont think you will be disappointed. :thumbup:

First game I got 14 for 34, second game I got 5 for 25 and the last game I got 17 for 20 before going off. My first ever cod I've started off badly :/ hard to pull that K/D back!

Its not too difficult. The more you play you will start anticipating where people are and pick up kills before theyve even realised your there. Also as you get better you will start to pick up the better scorestreaks and not only will you get more kills than deaths but it will be quite alot more.

Im on COD tonight from about 8:30pm tonight anyone else gonna be on? Add me KingCarr21 :thumbup:

Archived