Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AndWhat?

Leicester City and VfL Bochum - Blue and White Friendship

59 minutes ago, Wookie said:

I watched our game at Old Trafford last year in Bochum and they love Leicester as much as any of us so I'm looking forward to this as my maiden sonderzug :beer:

Here's a vid featuring a fair few foxestalkers

Pretty sure @AndWhat? was asleep on the toilet during that video :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
On Wednesday, December 07, 2016 at 10:47, baker11 said:

Bochum lads doing every Leicester champions league away game is a fantastic effort. All without tickets also.

Respect to the lads the other night.

Great night out after the game in some smokey club. Old school body popping  and adding Jeff Schlupps name to every song was class lol

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

Are you lads missing the derby game because you're in Bochum? 

Dont get me wrong I'm all for these away trips but it must be disappointing missing derby away, you should of booked it for Swansea away for example 

It's Union Berlin away so had to be that weekend. Bit a bastard about the draw, but not much can be done now.

2 hours ago, LCFC FOX said:

Are you lads missing the derby game because you're in Bochum? 

Dont get me wrong I'm all for these away trips but it must be disappointing missing derby away, you should of booked it for Swansea away for example 

Watching it in Berlin with the Bochum lads is the next best thing! As long as we can find somewhere that will show it! :D

Still plenty going to Derby as well mind.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Sat in Gatwick departures off to Union Berlin away. 4.30 kick off UK time should give us enough time to get back into Berlin to watch the city game. Big day!

Kick-off is at 6.30pm local time (or 5.30pm UK).?

There's the Hangover Bar in Köpenick, if you're in a hurry - they seem to have Sky on show:  Just as you come out of the stadium back to the main road, take a left down Lindenstrasse until you reach the Bahnhofstrasse/Lindenstrasse tram stop. The bar is just opposite the street there.

Edited by MC Prussian

4 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Kick-off is at 6.30pm local time (or 5.30pm UK).?

There's the Hangover Bar in Köpenick, if you're in a hurry - they seem to have Sky on show:  Just as you come out of the stadium back to the main road, take a left down Lindenstrasse until you reach the Bahnhofstrasse/Lindenstrasse tram stop. The bar is just opposite the street there.

Good job there's some Germans here to look after us or we'd struggle :D

The guys here said Sky don't have a lisence for the FA Cup games, we've found a decent place back in the middle of town which is showing it, but thanks for the heads up!!

Great trip. Union Berlin have one hell of ground, three stands of packed terracing. Bochum's support out there was fantastic, on a personal level being in stood with their ultras just metres from the capo was incredible. Honestly felt humbled by how many guys we saw out there wearing Leicester gear. So many wanted to stop and chat to us and talk about the friendship.

Roll on Munich in May.

• Like 2