Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AndWhat?

Leicester City and VfL Bochum - Blue and White Friendship

1 hour ago, The soup nazi said:

Such a cracking trip, my favourite yet. 

Got in the ground about an hour before KO and there we're literally thousands on the terrace. Even more impressive when you take in consideration it was about - 3 lol 

That what you told the other half when you got in :thumbup:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, baker11 said:

Bochum have secured another 20 spots on the midnight football special  against 1860 Munich for us. 

Anyone who is interested in this trip and experiencing German football first hand do get in touch with myself on here or the facebook page.

Bruges away was just the warm up for this lol 

• 2 weeks later...

Is it just Julian over for west brom? If so. Whos meeting up with him and where you planning to drink. The vine or are you out in brum before or after. Wouldnt mind saying hi. Not seen him since porto.

Looks like this will be my last domestic away. Madrid has bankrupt me.

On 4/2/2017 at 10:37, Bayfox said:

Is it just Julian over for west brom? If so. Whos meeting up with him and where you planning to drink. The vine or are you out in brum before or after. Wouldnt mind saying hi. Not seen him since porto.

Looks like this will be my last domestic away. Madrid has bankrupt me.

Just Julian for this I believe. It is now much harder for us to get the numbers of tickets together for them to come in one big group, like when 30+ came. That's why this season and last it has been more frequent visits but a lower number in the parties.

Under 6 weeks now until we go over to Munich.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, baker11 said:

Fuchs has been shown some of the articles and picture of the friendship and both he and club are keen to publicize the friendship and in particular any large trips next season to mark the 10 years of friendship.

You got any links to the articles Baker? I'd like to see them.

Jesus ****ing christ this (sonderzug/party train) was fantastic. I'd highly recommend going to the next one of these trips, the Bochum lads are all brilliant and love Leicester and it's utterly insane too.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Wookie said:

Jesus ****ing christ this (sonderzug/party train) was fantastic. I'd highly recommend going to the next one of these trips, the Bochum lads are all brilliant and love Leicester and it's utterly insane too.

Seen a few photos on FB, looks a great way to travel to a game, but I'm not sure my liver and kidneys are up to it lol I think i might try to pop over for a game next time I'm in Rotterdam for an Excelsior game, as they normally play Friday nights, can get the train from there, takes about 3 1/2 hours from the looks of things.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Wookie said:

That train was just completely detached from reality. Stepping on it was like stepping into a strange alternate universe. 

Such a great trip though, the welcome from everyone was fantastic and the Allianz is a brilliant place. Gutted however that my Leicester scarf got pounced upon almost straight away by someone wanting to swap lol 

• Like 1