Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AndWhat?

Leicester City and VfL Bochum - Blue and White Friendship

• 1 month later...

11813434_652201101546745_164000059549744

Just seen this on Facebook. A lad in Bochum got a personalised number plate with LC on it. 1848 is the year the sports club that spawned Bochum was formed, and BO is the area code.

Great stuff

I think this is an awesome idea. Great way of showing universal love for football. I will definitely be a VFL Bochum fan from now on. :D

Planning a trip over in February if you fancy it?

Had a couple guys off here join us for the trip last Feb and they loved it! They should be coming again on the next one

11813434_652201101546745_164000059549744

Just seen this on Facebook. A lad in Bochum got a personalised number plate with LC on it. 1848 is the year the sports club that spawned Bochum was formed, and BO is the area code.

99 luftballons I can get to grips with but.....

BO LC 1848 just made me think of...1848 bollocks , made me laugh, then again I am a BVB fan

Planning a trip over in February if you fancy it?

Had a couple guys off here join us for the trip last Feb and they loved it! They should be coming again on the next one

I've got Uni so I doubt I can make it. Would be good though. Why away games though is because you get more die hard fans?

Extending the invitation for anyone who fancies coming along to Bochum for our next trip.

We are planing on going over for their home game against Freiburg on the weekend of the 5th of February. The game hasn't been confirmed yet so it could be any kick off from 18:30 Friday to 20:00 Monday. The game should be finalised by the end of November though so we'll have plenty of time to get everything booked. 

We'll be staying for a couple of nights so will be getting in another game as well but not sure what game yet.

Flights should be around the £50 mark and hotels shouldn't be more than £50 for the 2 nights as well. Price of the football tickets aren't even worth mentioning lol

We took 20 lads over last Feb and this November for the Watford game Bochum are bringing nearly 30! So hopefully we can take even more for this trip!

Last time a few lads from Foxestalk who messaged me on here came over so would be good if a few more came this time!

If you want to know any more details about it just ask. 

Extending the invitation for anyone who fancies coming along to Bochum for our next trip.

We are planing on going over for their home game against Freiburg on the weekend of the 5th of February. The game hasn't been confirmed yet so it could be any kick off from 18:30 Friday to 20:00 Monday. The game should be finalised by the end of November though so we'll have plenty of time to get everything booked. 

We'll be staying for a couple of nights so will be getting in another game as well but not sure what game yet.

Flights should be around the £50 mark and hotels shouldn't be more than £50 for the 2 nights as well. Price of the football tickets aren't even worth mentioning lol

We took 20 lads over last Feb and this November for the Watford game Bochum are bringing nearly 30! So hopefully we can take even more for this trip!

Last time a few lads from Foxestalk who messaged me on here came over so would be good if a few more came this time!

hope you get some good numbers.

would love to but cant miss a city game for anything.

Just a thought for any of your trips....You could try Airbnb..www.airbnb.de

Read it, it might be helpfull, especially for regular future trips.Goodway to also make friends and

new aquantances, who will help on local info.

MY daughter uses them more than me, but gives her + husband more flexability, and better local info

coming from the landlords.Just normal people offering B n B.

There are offers from luxus to downright simple(but always clean).

Like I said just a thought...