Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Rotherham & other City/Town child abuse scandals

The country, ladies and gents, IS going to the dogs in some ways. When something like this is known about and still allowed to happen.. its mind boggling.

It really is actually very scary. And its happened 70 miles away in 2014 Britain.

Disgusting doesn't start to scratch the surface.

Guest MattP

Even if they have pretty solid evidence that this was going on? If they run with it and all of this comes out officially earlier they're completely vindicated. Any racism accusations would sound pretty hollow when you've just uncovered 1,200 sexual offences.

Absolutely, go and look at Nick Griffin or the EDL leader, they were saying it time and time again, they had the evidence as they were talking to people who were the victims and their families every week but look at the reactions they got, look at the reaction Griffin got on QT when he said this was happening up and down the country and he was proved right. If these people hadn't actually put it into the public domain it might still be undercover now.

I first learnt about it from Sikhs I'd worked with who were telling me stories how it was happening to their community from the Muzzies since the 80's, I didn't believe them until I delved a bit further. I then started speaking to people about it and if that person was even slightly left wing you would brushed off as being the next Hitler. Judging by the Labour facebook page some of these people are still trying to pretend it's hardly existing now.

I've predicted some horrific things about what the establishment would cover up to try and keep the dream of the perfect multicultural society alive but even I didn't forsee turning as blind eye to the gang rape of children. I hope anyone connected to it suffers a very slow painful death and burns in hell.

You wait until the shit comes out about the Somalians eating each other in St Matthews, going to be cracking front page news for the city that.

Edited by MattP

You wait until the shit comes out about the Somalians eating each other in St Matthews, going to be cracking front page news for the city that.

I don't want to dismiss this totally in the light of this subject but I doubt that's a wide scale occurrence, at least I hope so.

From the Telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9299139/Luton-local-Sikh-community-protesting-over-sex-attack-police-failures.html

If you read the last sentence!!

Luton: local Sikh community protesting over 'sex attack police failures' Hundreds of members of the Luton Sikh community protested outside local police station amid claims police failed to properly investigate a sex attack on a young woman.
Sikh_2233789b.jpg
Hundreds of members of the local Sikh community protesting outside a Luton police station. Photo: TWITTER / SIKH24

12:15AM BST 30 May 2012

Police said they were negotiating with the protesters staging the “sit down” protest outside the Buxton Road police station.

It comes after a 19 year-old Sikh woman, who has not been identified, was reportedly beaten and sexually assaulted in the Bedfordshire town by a "Muslim man".

On Wednesday night, Bedfordshire Police confirmed they were “in talks” with the protesters to try and “resolve the situation” amid fears of rising tensions.

Reports suggested that more than 300 locals were involved in the protest because of “lack of action” from police over Monday’s attack.

There were reports that members of the English Defence League were also among the crowd.

Locals reported that the “community … feels the police could do more with regards to the investigation and current situation”.

Concerns were also raised that police were set to release the accused sex attacker amid fears it fuel rising tensions.

Detectives have arrested a man, who has not been identified, in connection with the attack.

On Tuesday night a Bedfordshire police spokesman said: “Police in Luton are currently in talks with members of the Sikh community who are holding a sit down protest outside the Buxton Road police station this evening (Tues May 29).

“Their concerns follow a report that a young woman from their community was sexually assaulted yesterday (Mon May 28).

“The allegation is currently subject of an investigation and all parties involved are being spoken with to establish the facts.”

She added: “One man has been arrested in connection with the allegation and enquiries continue.

“Police are working to resolve the situation this evening with the community leaders.”

Police declined to comment further or disclose the nationality of the arrested man.

Guest MattP

I don't want to dismiss this totally in the light of this subject but I doubt that's a wide scale occurrence, at least I hope so.

lol I'd hope not, it sounds it doesn't it but the guy who told me certainly would be someone who would know given his position within Leicestershire Police.

Luton: local Sikh community protesting over 'sex attack police failures' Hundreds of members of the Luton Sikh community protested outside local police station amid claims police failed to properly investigate a sex attack on a young woman.

Sikh_2233789b.jpg
Hundreds of members of the local Sikh community protesting outside a Luton police station. Photo: TWITTER / SIKH24

Racists!!

Apologies for any offence and I would like to clarify by we I don't mean you and me, and don't mean anything personally, I don't know you and should not try and represent your views, they are mainly my views I am questioning.

When I say we, and people with these kind of attitudes, I mean as the kind of people that when someone says something like "raping your wife in Pakistan is culturally acceptable" we immediately think "No it isn't, your comments are disgusting and offensive."

Which is immediately what I thought when I read that comment, but I didn't reply as I realized that actually that is what I did before when the first Pakistani paedo ring was exposed, and what people in power have admitted to thinking about these cases in Rotherham.

It is the typical default position of you and me and others, and this whole case has really shaken up my thought process, the fact people have come out and said they didn't pursue it because they feared being called racist has just made me think.

Apologies again.

No problem. Life's too short and there's too much serious stuff going on to stay irate for long about comments on a forum.... Is this the first use of the "royal we" on Foxes Talk, though? :ph34r: 

Sorry that I felt the need to respond a bit combatively, but you did seem to be including me in your "we" ("The thing is, Alf, you didn't.....if you or I could.... We can't.....because I think that you see the world as I do....so we assume etc.).

Water under the bridge, anyway. Will still gladly buy you a pint if you're in Leicester (though I've been off the stuff for nearly 2 months now, myself).

I try to avoid "typical default positions", but no doubt I fail sometimes. It's hard to avoid polarising issues sometimes, when you see a real knee-jerk, bigoted comment....even though polarisation usually gets nobody anywhere.

I can understand people in authority acting a bit cautiously due to sensitivity over race relations, but not to the extent of allowing something like this to continue for years on end - that's disgraceful irresponsibility, immaturity or lack of decent priorities.

Depressing times. I've got enough crap going on in my life just now, without events like Rotherham. Can we have some good news now? A City win against the Arse would do just fine...

No problem. Life's too short and there's too much serious stuff going on to stay irate for long about comments on a forum.... Is this the first use of the "royal we" on Foxes Talk, though? :ph34r:

Sorry that I felt the need to respond a bit combatively, but you did seem to be including me in your "we" ("The thing is, Alf, you didn't.....if you or I could.... We can't.....because I think that you see the world as I do....so we assume etc.).

Water under the bridge, anyway. Will still gladly buy you a pint if you're in Leicester (though I've been off the stuff for nearly 2 months now, myself).

I try to avoid "typical default positions", but no doubt I fail sometimes. It's hard to avoid polarising issues sometimes, when you see a real knee-jerk, bigoted comment....even though polarisation usually gets nobody anywhere.

I can understand people in authority acting a bit cautiously due to sensitivity over race relations, but not to the extent of allowing something like this to continue for years on end - that's disgraceful irresponsibility, immaturity or lack of decent priorities.

Depressing times. I've got enough crap going on in my life just now, without events like Rotherham. Can we have some good news now? A City win against the Arse would do just fine...

Good news is, that I might get laid tonight!! :thumbup:

Good news is, that I might get laid tonight!! :thumbup:

What? With White Dee, live on Benefits Street? Channel 4 haven't moved her up to Teesside for Series 2, have they?  :whistle:

You've more chance than me, anyway, mate. I'm married....and, no, that isn't an invitation for a further discussion of marital rape!

What? With White Dee, live on Benefits Street? Channel 4 haven't moved her up to Teesside for Series 2, have they?  :whistle:

You've more chance than me, anyway, mate. I'm married....and, no, that isn't an invitation for a further discussion of marital rape!

Mrs Bentley actually, i've been grooming (her hair) for quite a while!!!!!

Guest MattP

Don't think it's really right to try and score political points over something like this.

I'm starting to hate these sort of quotes when it comes to politics, don't score points, let's not use it as a political football etc etc What a load of bollocks. Basically means, "we know we completely ****ed up but can you not mention it happened as we were in charge?" Well no, we won't forget it or not talk about it actually.

it's about time people in positions of power were held accountable for stuff like this and given the Labour Rotherham council removed an adopted child from a couple because they were UKIP members, they arent really going to be in any position to try and remove any talk of political point scoring out of their child protection services.

I'm starting to hate these sort of quotes when it comes to politics, don't score points, let's not use it as a political football etc etc What a load of bollocks. Basically means, "we know we completely ****ed up but can you not mention it happened as we were in charge?" Well no, we won't forget it or not talk about it actually.

it's about time people in positions of power were held accountable for stuff like this and given the Labour Rotherham council removed an adopted child from a couple because they were UKIP members, they arent really going to be in any position to try and remove any talk of political point scoring out of their child protection services.

Are the Tories doing much to improve child protection? Increase police funding? Do they care about vulnerable people? How many people have been accused of racism whilst trying to do their job?

What would the right have done differently?

I think I'll probably avoid this topic a bit, some things wind me up a bit.

It's almost like some people are pleased this happened so they can justify their racism.

Guest MattP

Are the Tories doing much to improve child protection? Increase police funding? Do they care about vulnerable people? How many people have been accused of racism whilst trying to do their job?

It's almost like some people are pleased this happened so they can justify their racism.

And within days it starts again....

Judging by those questions I'm assuming you haven't read the story, you don't need an increase in police funding or to care about the vulnerable to investigate rape allegations.

Considering this has all come out in the last 2-3 years and has now been properly investigated and hundreds of people sent to prison for a long time I think we can all see what the right might have done differently.

Edited by MattP

Who are these people ADK!!

The worrying thing is the Tories aren't making any capital out of this. Makes me wonder if they're worried about the establishment child sex ring blowing up in their faces.

Vote bank 2 Million Muslims in this country, election next year, don't want to be pissing people off!!

• Like 1

Vote bank 2 Million Muslims in this country, election next year, don't want to be pissing people off!!

In a nutshell. This is what it's all about, from immigration debates to child abuse... it's not fear of looking racist, it's fear of losing votes.

Guest MattP

The worrying thing is the Tories aren't making any capital out of this. Makes me wonder if they're worried about the establishment child sex ring blowing up in their faces.

That's why Kitty is having his house searched at the minute I think. He might be the next one who has drawn the shortest straw behind closed doors.