Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Captain...

Tom Lawrence confirmed by SSN

Good deal this, I suppose. Does have age on his side to, but is he ready for the Premiership yet? Probably not, but he can only get better.

If Schlupp is ready to be a Premiership winger then I frankly don't see why Lawrence isn't ready to be tested off the bench.

A buy back would make sense for utd but isn't good news for us, hopefully it's not true or it's a good deal more than 11mil.

If they want to buy him back for £11m, that means hes been successful here, same as the Ulloa addons, so i don't mind this at all, not going to be able to stop him moving if a top 6 team comes in for him anyway.

If they want to buy him back for £11m, that means hes been successful here, same as the Ulloa addons, so i don't mind this at all, not going to be able to stop him moving if a top 6 team comes in for him anyway.

Yes on second thoughts this is true anyway.

A lot of Man U fans thinking that they can buy Lawrence back any time they like because of the clause. Am I right in thinking the clause just means if we put him on the market they get offered him first?

I'm sure first option is if we get an offer that we accept then they get the option to offer that as well and buy him. So if we are to accept an offer for him then we let man utd know and if they make an offer they get first choice.

I think that's right...

I'm sure first option is if we get an offer that we accept then they get the option to offer that as well and buy him. So if we are to accept an offer for him then we let man utd know and if they make an offer they get first choice.

I think that's right...

That makes sense!

He has progressed a lot last season after Injury problems the 2 seasons before.  Surprised United sold him (though makes more sense with a buyback clause) after extending his contract just this summer.

England U21s are chasing him to switch over and getting his first wales cap probaly this Break.

He's quick, can dribble and has a decent shot. Probably needs to gain more composure though as he can run into blind alleys at times. But a exciting talent who can score and create goals and play as a front man, Support striker or wide. His best position for me right now would be wide left cutting in.

Will be interesting how he does in the Premiership, as i think he can be a good Robbie Brady type talent. (Whose done well for Hull.) Might take a while to settle though.

England U21s can **** off.

He'll make his competitive debut against Andorra along with George Williams if we're doing well, to tie them to Wales.

He sounds about as Welsh as I am Swedish. We need him more than you, you've got the best left winger in the world already. You Welsh are so bastard greedy. :)

He sounds about as Welsh as I am Swedish. We need him more than you, you've got the best left winger in the world already. You Welsh are so bastard greedy. :)

That's just what Wrexham folk sound like. He's born and bred North Welsh.

Bale plays right for Wales, cutting in. Tom Lawrence will fit nicely on the other side. Have you seen Hal Robson Kanu play?!

That's just what Wrexham folk sound like. He's born and bred North Welsh.

Bale plays right for Wales, cutting in. Tom Lawrence will fit nicely on the other side. Have you seen Hal Robson Kanu play?!

He's more than good enough for you, you're just being picky now. Is Huwys getting in for Wales yet?

Archived