Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SandstormFox

Swansea Away - £10 Off Match Tickets

any news on tickets making it to general sale? Based in cardiff for last 5 years used to hit as many home and away matches as possible, getting frustrated that on a rare trip back to leicester there is no chance of me getting a ticket for a home game and the one match in south wales, the allocation is shocking...the points system is a complete joke, no reward for loyalty of travelling away whilst we were a lowly league 1 team and following us missing out on promotion season after season now we finally manage it and tickets are rarer then rocking horse shit...farce

This questions mainly aimed at anybody who has been to Swansea away before...what is it like for parking? Is there plenty of parking available near to the stadium? I keep seeing people/websites advising away fans to use the park and ride service but then other people have said not to bother with that.

This questions mainly aimed at anybody who has been to Swansea away before...what is it like for parking? Is there plenty of parking available near to the stadium? I keep seeing people/websites advising away fans to use the park and ride service but then other people have said not to bother with that.

I never had any trouble parking in the past when I've been. That was in the Championship though.

Where is the so called fans who want tickets to see Leicester play this season who have complained about not being able to get tickets this has made general sale today hasn't it? Fully expect this to sell out tomorrow then..

swansea away on tv is less popular than chelsea or stoke away at 3pm?! well i bloody never.

Shouldn't matter if it was on Television. Kind of proves the plastic point no? Sure people would be scrambling for tickets if it was Chelsea at 5pm on TV...

Can see both sides of it. Can see why it's probably as unappealing an away as we'll have this season (though I actually don't believe it is but I'm mad) but it is funny how many who can't get tickets now don't want them when the chance arises.

Shouldn't matter if it was on Television. Kind of proves the plastic point no? Sure people would be scrambling for tickets if it was Chelsea at 5pm on TV...

It doesn't help that you can't go by train.

Archived