Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jon the Hat

2015 Election season ..........stuff it in here.

We're all in it together.

10384462_331044983751399_581552229383185

Right I am off out for my share.

Edit to say it is not just the present government MP's that drink it. They are all buddies when it comes to drinking champagne..

Given that they've delivered world-leading growth amongst developed economies I'd say they've got plenty to celebrate.

To be strictly neutral in party political terms, Charlie Kennedy and Eric Joyce probably drank half that champagne:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-21796157

Most of the Tories were too busy cleaning their moats, buying duck houses, abusing the police and indulging in sexual shenanigans. Didn't have the time for champagne!

Given that they've delivered world-leading growth amongst developed economies I'd say they've got plenty to celebrate.

If they've delivered world-leading growth, it has only been for about the last year or so (see graph in my earlier post).

For most of their term of office, growth has been under-performing that in the Eurozone or USA - and the same would happen if they're voted back for accelerated slash-and-burn policies.

By your calculation, QPR are the world leaders in football as they won 2-0 yesterday!  :xmasbiggrin:

Talking of football, I've got a match to watch....

So, Farage is several hours late for a 'meet the leader' event, and who gets the blame? Yep, the immigrants.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-30370570

It was all a terrible misunderstanding. People thought he was moaning about the M4 being clogged up with Poles and Czechs, but he was just talking about the number of telegraph poles and the checks at the Severn Bridge toll.

In truth, the M4 was just clogged with thousands of people heading for the Fishguard-Rosslare ferry to look for work as they heard that Facebook did all its UK business in Ireland.  :whistle:

Get your parachutes out lads.  :rolleyes:

NB not an attempt at political point-scoring or owt. I just disapprove of this kind of policy from all parties. Surely there must have been a suitable candidate already living with 20-30 miles of the constituency?

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/New-South-Leicestershire-Conservative-candidate/story-25343497-detail/story.html?9065

He grew up in Scotland and now lives in North London but is in the processicon1.png of moving to Leicestershire.

It was all a terrible misunderstanding. People thought he was moaning about the M4 being clogged up with Poles and Czechs, but he was just talking about the number of telegraph poles and the checks at the Severn Bridge toll.

In truth, the M4 was just clogged with thousands of people heading for the Fishguard-Rosslare ferry to look for work as they heard that Facebook did all its UK business in Ireland.  :whistle:

More lies from the loony left. He actually said immigration has resulted in an increase of trafficking but the Marxist MSM and liblabcon removed the "king" because the EU want to depose the Royal Family.

Christ almighty who proof reads at the Mercury.

Blimey, that's a bit of a demotion.....From Messiah to the Mercury! Unless you forgot the question-mark?

(And the exclamation mark, and the capital "W", a competent proofreader might add....  :whistle: )

Blimey, that's a bit of a demotion.....From Messiah to the Mercury! Unless you forgot the question-mark?

(And the exclamation mark, and the capital "W", a competent proofreader might add....  :whistle: )

Ironic mistakes. Self-reflexive humour :ph34r:

Sexual harassment claims made against UKIP candidate called.... Roger Bird.

lol

Reminds me of this from a few years back in The Times.

roger-boyes-times1.jpg

Tories effectively handing us 5 more years of Austerity if they win the GE....but its ok the economy is doing well. so I guess all that talk of making people better off didn't actually include the working people.  It's a vote winner.

Sounds like the same old tories to me Matt.

Tories effectively handing us 5 more years of Austerity if they win the GE....but its ok the economy is doing well. so I guess all that talk of making people better off didn't actually include the working people.  It's a vote winner.

Pretending that the country doesn't have a debt/deficit  problem doesn't make it go away.

Tories effectively handing us 5 more years of Austerity if they win the GE....but its ok the economy is doing well. so I guess all that talk of making people better off didn't actually include the working people. It's a vote winner.

We have a deficit that means in 2017 we'll be spending more money on debt interest than we do on the NHS.

Whoever gets in is bringing us austerity and cuts, anyone who thinks different is deluded. The days of borrowing to live beyond our means are about to be long gone.

As I've said, it's time for all parties to start being honest over spending, we have to stop selling off the future children of the country just so this generation can engorge.

Archived