Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Don't sack Pardew

I assumed it was because if they sack Pardew then NP might be tempted away. Very small time if that's the case.

Think you're giving these mongoloids a bit too much credit.

Thanks a lot guys. You couldn't come up with something good for our own (Like Captain's banner, that was clever), so you had to play the 'Don't Sack Pardew' card. Backfired on us very nicely it did.

Expect some kudos to come our way if they manage to get above us by the time we play them at home.

Thanks a lot guys. You couldn't come up with something good for our own (Like Captain's banner, that was clever), so you had to play the 'Don't Sack Pardew' card. Backfired on us very nicely it did.

Expect some kudos to come our way if they manage to get above us by the time we play them at home.

Really? You think that some (admittedly pathetically poor) jokes caused us to lose? It will have done sweet **** all to affect what happened on this pitch, this is just a desperate attempt to find scapegoats and excuses.

Really? You think that some (admittedly pathetically poor) jokes caused us to lose? It will have done sweet **** all to affect what happened on this pitch, this is just a desperate attempt to find scapegoats and excuses.

Of course not. Performance was shocking, blame is on the players (and manager) on that one. But what that group of fans did, it seemed a bit 'Liverpool' to me (Yeah, I know it was Paddy Power that made that Moyes statue, but some of the photos that Liverpool fans took with it when they thought they had the title? You just had that feeling that something nasty was around the corner.)

You remember that rally against Man Utd when we were 3-1 down? That was great. I'm also pleased with the turnout against Burnley. But this time around, not so much.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived