Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Don't sack Pardew

lol it's just a laugh you load of bellends.

Btw I'm not involved in any way but sounds quite funny to me.

With intent.

Its all relative depending on your views - mine is that the only bell ends are the small time wanabes involved in this toe curling & embarrassing nonsense

We don't want any excuse for Pardew to get Newcastle fired up before the match. Besides which, he's there manager so it's their issue, not ours.

For the sake of the reputation and credibility of our fans, which reflect on the club, please don't display this banner.

We are supporting Pardew, it won't get them fired up just remind them that all their fans hate their manager.

I can't see it having any effect other than making a few Geordies laugh or get worked up.

It is a shame they spent all this money on a decent banner that they can only use once and it doesn't support our team.

If it was a back Pearson banner in the same style as the sack Pardew one it would have been better.

Christ.

Imagine if our fans were arsed enough to make banners for our own players and Manager.

That would be nice, big picture of Nige at the back of the Kop.

But no, we for some very odd reason have a banner about a manager that's never done anything to us and a club 200 miles away who we've barely played in the last decade.

I don't get the joke. I know he's under pressure, but what's that got to do with us, or is it a play on don't sell knockhaert, It's like the opposite of sacked in the morning chant, or is it don't sack him because if you do, newcastle will get better.

But no, we for some very odd reason have a banner about a manager that's never done anything to us and a club 200 miles away who we've barely played in the last decade.

Weird innit?! Pardew is a massive douche but him being sacked or not has no bearing on my day to day life.

We could just get a giant :nigel:

I don't get the joke. I know he's under pressure, but what's that got to do with us, or is it a play on don't sell knockhaert, It's like the opposite of sacked in the morning chant, or is it don't sack him because if you do, newcastle will get better.

I assumed it was because if they sack Pardew then NP might be tempted away. Very small time if that's the case.

Archived