Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

2015 in Music

Spring King are very very good

heard them on radio 1 the other day I think. can't remember who the dj was but they were going mental at the fact they ripped out their bathroom at one of the members' parent's home and used it as a studio lol

Adele is on course to sell over 3million copies of her album in the first week. Absolutely bonkers, most artists don't even sell that after an albums been out 5 years.

I've heard about 6 tracks now and each one is dross. People are sheep.

Had to spend a couple of hours in the car with a female colleague today. She put on Adele's new album. I have to say, I have never in my life (and I include the 18 months when I was a manager at The Shed) heard such cancerous music. Every track was an exercise in laziness.

I literally felt dirty after having listened to it and even worse when I heard how many copies its sold.

What has happened to the world when this crap is considered groundbreaking in any way whatsoever?? How are people so easily fooled?

You couldn't be any cooler if you tried could you, my hero.

tbf to him (yikes) whilst kingfox has spent the last 5 years trying to get attention by claiming justin bieber makes good music when he clearly didn't, his new album is genuinely catchy as ****. "what do u mean" is one hell of a song. 

tbf to him (yikes) whilst kingfox has spent the last 5 years trying to get attention by claiming justin bieber makes good music when he clearly didn't, his new album is genuinely catchy as ****. "what do u mean" is one hell of a song.

Clearly didn't? His acoustic album is decent.

But his new album, his new album is quality.

Good to see someone like you getting on board, Milktray, Una or MTWG will hopefully follow in your footsteps.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived