Spudulike Posted 2 November 2014 Posted 2 November 2014 When I saw the coach going down Raw Dykes Road I thought Anderlecht were back in town. Seemed this were a different lot from Antwerp and were keen on RDL. Shame that Wasyl's mob weren't there yesterday.
Finnegan Posted 2 November 2014 Posted 2 November 2014 I saw a couple of Belgian flags but heard nothing.
Carl the Llama Posted 2 November 2014 Posted 2 November 2014 How many Belgiums are there? And how does one determine if a Belgium is crazy or not? Â These are the big questions I should have asked long ago.
Guest Sharpe's Fox Posted 2 November 2014 Posted 2 November 2014 Just ordered 50,000 alliance badges I'll be next to the burger van for Sunderland look out for me.
DANGEROUS TIGER Posted 2 November 2014 Posted 2 November 2014 How many Belgiums are there? And how does one determine if a Belgium is crazy or not? Â These are the big questions I should have asked long ago. They may be crazy but they are actually BELGIANS. Belgium is their country, and there is only one Belgium.
C.J Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 Were there some over yesterday? Spotted a flag in the main stand, looked like one of theirs.........
Buzzell Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 Just ordered 50,000 alliance badges I'll be next to the burger van for Sunderland look out for me. Do you have any of them beanie hats that look like the shirt with the logo on it?
shade Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 Do you have any of them beanie hats that look like the shirt with the logo on it? I want one of those shirts that looks like a beanie with a logo on it that looks like a badge off a pair of shorts.
Buzzell Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 I want one of those shirts that looks like a beanie with a logo on it that looks like a badge off a pair of shorts. Wow they sound brilliant! I want one of those shirts that looks like a beanie with a logo on it that looks like a badge off a pair of shorts! Think that would look good with the beanie hat that looks like the shirt with a logo on it!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.