Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

West Ham Away

Thanks. Confirms that I was told a load crap by woman at ticket office on Monday morning.

She was adamant that, they were only selling STBL1 first, and that they would move on to STBL2 only after STBL1 was full, and so she would only sell me STBL1. I said, so you've not sold any in any other block and she said def not and said come back in a couple of days and block 2 might be on sale.

Just rang the ticket office to see what blocks they were selling and was told still just block 1 for sale. :rolleyes:

Thanks. Confirms that I was told a load crap by woman at ticket office on Monday morning.

She was adamant that, they were only selling STBL1 first, and that they would move on to STBL2 only after STBL1 was full, and so she would only sell me STBL1. I said, so you've not sold any in any other block and she said def not and said come back in a couple of days and block 2 might be on sale.

Just rang the ticket office to see what blocks they were selling and was told still just block 1 for sale. :rolleyes:

Well she must be talking complete tosh as I am on the away priority scheme and I am "Sir Trevor Brooking Lower Tier Lower Tier STBL2 DD/18"

As I work in town I usually just go to the ticket office for my away tickets - bit old fashioned, I like to have them in me hands - but having read the above replies I remembered it could be done online, so I've just done it. And presuming I get the seats I've selected I've now got tickets for STBL3 Row R.

I didn't realise you could actually select specific seats online. Is that always the case for away games? I'll stick to that in future. Do they get posted out closer to the game, or a couple of days after ordering?

Reason for definitely not wanting block 1 is that those seats are nowhere near the pitch.

Cheers.

Well she must be talking complete tosh as I am on the away priority scheme and I am "Sir Trevor Brooking Lower Tier Lower Tier STBL2 DD/18"

Directly infront of us rabble on row EE (back row)

As I work in town I usually just go to the ticket office for my away tickets - bit old fashioned, I like to have them in me hands - but having read the above replies I remembered it could be done online, so I've just done it. And presuming I get the seats I've selected I've now got tickets for STBL3 Row R.

I didn't realise you could actually select specific seats online. Is that always the case for away games? I'll stick to that in future. Do they get posted out closer to the game, or a couple of days after ordering?

Reason for definitely not wanting block 1 is that those seats are nowhere near the pitch.

Cheers.

They've only just introduced it online. Think Villa away was the first game you could actually select your seat.

Been to get mine this evening, Only tickets left near the bottom of STBL3 what the ticket office said as I asked for near the back

And again this smacks of the ticket office being clueless, because if you go online this morning there are tickets available in STBL3 from rows R to X, which is about two-thirds the way up.

I guess at some point soon STBL4 will be opened up for sale.

Archived