Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

West Ham Away

102 mate.

You'll be lucky I think. I reckon it will sell out in that window if not before.

Having said that it is the last game before christmas and xmas party season. hmmmm.

I will be the one hungover from the night before in London and making lots of noise

I've got my works xmas bash the night before. Gonna be an absolute state. Hair of the dog job on the 11am. Not too early as don't wanna miss the train lol. Out at the darts after the game too :beer:

Yeah last time in 10/11 we lasted 2 mins in the tube queue at Upton Park before returning to the pub. 

Won't be doing that this time as we need to get to Ally Pally for the darts so will probably leave on '88 instead.

Looks like few doing this they is 10 0ff us doing both see u at the bar

Yeah last time in 10/11 we lasted 2 mins in the tube queue at Upton Park before returning to the pub.

Won't be doing that this time as we need to get to Ally Pally for the darts so will probably leave on '88 instead.

m

That is an absolute trek. It will take you at least 90 minutes on a matchday, probably longer.

He's a mod now you know.

Yeah but seriously no you can't stay with me.

We can all go round Stan's for a big night out at The Rose and then maybe on to Oxygen?

Stan's choice though imo

Yeah but seriously no you can't stay with me.

We can all go round Stan's for a big night out at The Rose and then maybe on to Oxygen?

Stan's choice though imo

I was just wondering if you knew how long it would take to get from st pancras to docklands? Also any good clubs around docklands

I was just wondering if you knew how long it would take to get from st pancras to docklands? Also any good clubs around docklands

St Pancras to Docklands is about half an hour but depends where you're going.

I'm married; I haven't been on a night out since about 2007.

m

That is an absolute trek. It will take you at least 90 minutes on a matchday, probably longer.

Actually journey says between 50-1hr 5.

Hoping we'll be in for about 7.

May have to walk down a stop of two to avoid the footy traffic or leave early depending on what the score is!!

Archived