Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

West Ham Away

Once had a 70cl bottle of black sambuca in sk1. It was for the 3-0 lose to Millwall. Sven's last game in charge, it certainly help numb the pain.

Might be a thug and smuggle some cans in. Need something to dampen the loss.

So, what's the best route for this? I'll be going to Euston, I'm doing a few searches and the best places (logisitcally for drinking time e.t.c) Leicester Square, London Bridge or Embankment then onto Upton Park.

Saying that it's my mates work do tonight so can't really see him being up for heavy drinking, not even sure we'll be leaving too early if i'm honest, i'm not banking on it anyway, which'll be a shame.

So, what's the best route for this? I'll be going to Euston, I'm doing a few searches and the best places (logisitcally for drinking time e.t.c) Leicester Square, London Bridge or Embankment then onto Upton Park.

Saying that it's my mates work do tonight so can't really see him being up for heavy drinking, not even sure we'll be leaving too early if i'm honest, i'm not banking on it anyway, which'll be a shame.

Keep saying, Barrowboy and Banker just south of London Bridge. Come and say hello.

Archived