Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

West Ham Away

Actually journey says between 50-1hr 5.

Hoping we'll be in for about 7.

May have to walk down a stop of two to avoid the footy traffic or leave early depending on what the score is!!

Is that station to station or door to door? Because it is about 20 minutes walk from Ally Pally station to the darts.

You should be ok but it will be tighter than you think (phwoar).

Getting mine tomorrow morning. What kind of time should I expect to be back at St Pancras? Like I say I'm in Sheffield that night, the sooner the better.

To be honest I really ought to give it a miss but nah, the potential of this at £25 a ticket is superb, I can't do it lol

Getting mine tomorrow morning. What kind of time should I expect to be back at St Pancras? Like I say I'm in Sheffield that night, the sooner the better.

To be honest I really ought to give it a miss but nah, the potential of this at £25 a ticket is superb, I can't do it lol

There's no engineering works planned that weekend so the actual journey should only take you around 40mins; however, allowing for the time it takes from the stadium to the station, plus how busy St Pancras will be, you'd be better allowing yourself about 90mins door-to-door. 

There's no engineering works planned that weekend so the actual journey should only take you around 40mins; however, allowing for the time it takes from the stadium to the station, plus how busy St Pancras will be, you'd be better allowing yourself about 90mins door-to-door. 

Thanks mate. I'll look to the get the first one after 18:30.

Will be really weird going through Leicester.

I emailed yesterday and they told me they'd sold around 1500 tickets so far (half of allocation) - bought mine this morning on 100+ points criteria and there wasn't 1500 seats to choose from...

Not sure if they've only made the lower tier available so far though and when that's full, start selling the upper?

Archived