Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

West Ham Away

what pubs everyone going to near the ground? or is everyone staying central London until kick off?

Barrowboy and Banker, just off London Bridge, close to Monument tube. Me, Soup Nazi (and Mrs Nazi), Sol the Wall Bamba will be there. Apparently its a real good pub, decent beers, big screens, see you there?

Barrowboy and Banker, just off London Bridge, close to Monument tube. Me, Soup Nazi (and Mrs Nazi), Sol the Wall Bamba will be there. Apparently its a real good pub, decent beers, big screens, see you there?

Decent boozer that. We'll be on the other side of the river though.

Despite it being Christmas I'm very surprised this hasn't sold out yet, London away day at a good ground with £25 tickets.

It has sold out. Says so online.

EDIT: lol well it said that last night. Now all of a sudden there are about 4-500 tickets left in block 5!

KentFoxSteve and his lil brother as well apparently. My day after my birthday pre christmas drinks party is building nicely.

what pubs everyone going to near the ground? or is everyone staying central London until kick off?

Hamilton hall for a few of us. but that's cuz we are travelling in from essex for this one so into liverpool st station.

normally a good mix of fans in there from most the london clubs.

didn't fancy anywhere around west ham last time to be fair.

i love the poster ttfn. i am not a west ham fan by any means, but he is a great poster imo

as true today as it was when it was written

Archived