Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

2015 PDC World Darts Championship

I thought that. He usually comes across as a nice bloke. Probably trying to get in Phil's head.

Smith v Bunting - battle of the heartthrobs 

yeah always seemed like a jolly come lucky kinda guy, obviously always pretty passionate about his darts but not a dick. obviously playing phil you'd be entitled to over celebrate a break or a set of a ton plus finish to get out of jail etc, but he celebrated every single dart like he'd won. pissed me off and can see why it pissed phil off too. 

this could be a great game as well. great night. 

you wait for the BDO,you might change your mind.

well yeah but that doesn't really count (no offence  :xmasbiggrin:) 

it's like comparing women's tennis or football to men's. not on the same planet. 

thank god for that. i never really realised until about an hour ago how much of a bellend kim huybrechts is. played phil.

i won't forgive Taylor for the way he acted an utter twaat against RVB last year,disgraceful.likes to dish it out,certainly can't take it.This being one of the greatest sportsman ever.No thanks and it's like supporting Man Utd.

i won't forgive Taylor for the way he acted an utter twaat against RVB last year,disgraceful.likes to dish it out,certainly can't take it.This being one of the greatest sportsman ever.No thanks and it's like supporting Man Utd.

yeah at times I agree, taylor can be out of order but he's earnt the right at times to be a bit cocky, a bit of an arse, he's the 16 time champion of the world. when, what is basically, a nobody like huybrechts is trying to give it large to him he just looks like a tool, mainly because he was always gonna end up losing.

yeah always seemed like a jolly come lucky kinda guy, obviously always pretty passionate about his darts but not a dick. obviously playing phil you'd be entitled to over celebrate a break or a set of a ton plus finish to get out of jail etc, but he celebrated every single dart like he'd won. pissed me off and can see why it pissed phil off too. 

this could be a great game as well. great night. 

Agreed. 

Got a tenner on Bunting to make the final. Go on lad!

Archived