Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

2015 PDC World Darts Championship

anderson and wade would be my picks outside the top two

and albeit a skinnier price, 4/5 for anderson to win his looks generous too, not much going on in his part of the draw and he's had a great year.

gwon gaz

some of the best athletes in the world imo 

if gary anderson hits tops like that more often he wins pretty much every game he plays. ludicrous percentage. money in my bank if he hits it again like that in the final, taylor or no taylor. 

Still staggers me that Sky continue to hype Barney v Taylor as the biggest match in Darts, Taylor has had him mentally for years and usually pockets him without much trouble.

I expect Phil will show up tomorrow and almost blindfolded you know he will hit a steady 102 or so average...Anderson hits the doubles like tonight he wins!

I watched some of the "council" darts on the BBC earlier, including 2 ladies taking about 10 minutes to hit their double 2 or whatever.

The Sky Darts is played at such a superior level, it's like a different sport.

miraculous work on the doubles from Anderson so far, that's always been the reason he hasn't won everything multiple times, fix that and he'll be world champion. now keep it up and it will be.

Archived