Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Newcastle @Home FA Cup

The prices for this seem very reasonable.

Flat price around the ground. 

GENERAL ADMISSION

Adult STH: £13-15 
Adult Non STH: £18-20 

Over-65 STH: £8-9 
Over-65 Non STH: £9-11 

Under-18 STH: £5-6 
Under-18 Non STH: £6-7 

Under-12 STH: £2 
Under-12 Non STH: £3 

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/date-confirmed-for-newcastle-cup-tie-2146947.aspx#XP3JHheLUjXRr6GC.99

No chance that would ever happen in my opinion.

Not bad prices tbh. I'm happy with £5-6 for me.

Having to travel down from Manchester and they still insist you pay, even thought I pay for my season ticket and all the away games I do. They would get 28000+ if they let STH in. Whereas now they will be lucky to pass 18000.

Having to travel down from Manchester and they still insist you pay, even thought I pay for my season ticket and all the away games I do. They would get 28000+ if they let STH in. Whereas now they will be lucky to pass 18000.

Imagine you owned the club. Would you let STH in for free? Honestly?

It will far surpass 18000.

Imagine you owned the club. Would you let STH in for free? Honestly?

we used to get the 1st 3 cup ties in any comp free as season ticket holders. normally carling or fa cup early rounds

think the year we played madrid the club got stung letting in 1000s of season ticket holders in for free when they could have charged 40 quid a ticket and still sold out

Although it is good pricing, I still believe they should let season ticket holders in for free.

My boss said that too.. As a reward for fans who have attended regular and due to current situation thanks for keeping the faith etc - but it'll never happen :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived