Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Spurs (a) FA Cup

Plan is to get to parking about 12, so beehive 1215. We're lunching there - got MrsH with us - so will be in there until 1-30 at least, then got a flag to put up in the ground. See you in the pub.

Excellent

t

Well i'm gonna be in there from 10:00 with my mate who is absolutely mental (in a good way)

Ha,and that coming from you! ( in a good way) look out for a 6ft 4" fattish bloke who is old enough to be your dad pal,being from the country I always wear a Barbour.

im hoping to get to the Wetherspoons pub Liverpool Street and the Beehive .im on me tod tomorrow.Meeting Boyjones off here for my ticket and see what happens if he wants a beer or two.said to Steveherbe will meet up( met before)Sol the wall and basingstokefox would be good to see a few off here,especially you Webbo,I dream about us meeting.You can't miss me.i want to meet Una so he can put an entry in the Tender/Tinder thread!

We need to have a FT meeting point 2.50 trap 2!

I'll try to talk the crowd I'm with  into going to the wetherspoons. Our mini bus leaves at 9.30 then we get the tube from stanmore so I'm not sure what time we'll be there.

Catching the 0724 from Leicester, expect to be in Spoonies Islington high street for breakfast at 9am, meeting Cambridgefox 1137 back at KC, then go with the flow.

After 52 disappointing campaigns, seen most of the defeats, I am desperate for City to win cup before I pop my clogs, could this be the year!

Catching the 0724 from Leicester, expect to be in Spoonies Islington high street for breakfast at 9am, meeting Cambridgefox 1137 back at KC, then go with the flow.

After 52 disappointing campaigns, seen most of the defeats, I am desperate for City to win cup before I pop my clogs, could this be the year!

looking forward to it.Hope the phones fixed,I'm debating getting the 10am from Ely that arrives at 1105 I will of course let you know or wait.

Archived