Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Spurs (a) FA Cup

Drinks route - Hamilton Hall at Liverpool street station then onto The Beehive between station and Seven Sisters. Get a decent following in both locations and could be a good scene. If time permits onto The Gilpins Bell (Weatherspoons) and / or this Irish center place, both by the ground.

Get this going -

I wanna tell you, I might as well do

About a boy who can do anything

He's from Croatia, his name is Andrej

Kramaric Kramaric Kramaric

:)

Think we arrive at around 10:45 so should be around Liverpool Street soon after.

Few questions, where are people drinking, and is it best to get the tube to seven sisters then the train from there to whl?

Best to get a bus from Seven Sisters.

The train station is about 5-10 mins from the tube station and the same when you get to WHL station to the ground.

The bus stop is outside the tube station and will drop you off at south stand WHL

279 bus towards Waltham Cross or 

149 bus towards Edmonton Green or 

259 bus towards Edmonton Green or 

349 bus towards Ponders End, Bus Garage

Takes 17 mins

Best to get a bus from Seven Sisters.

The train station is about 5-10 mins from the tube station and the same when you get to WHL station to the ground.

The bus stop is outside the tube station and will drop you off at south stand WHL

279 bus towards Waltham Cross or 

149 bus towards Edmonton Green or 

259 bus towards Edmonton Green or 

349 bus towards Ponders End, Bus Garage

Takes 17 mins

Cheers, think I am going to go straight from Liverpool St. What is it like after the game? Any advice on the best way to get back to kings cross?

Drinks route - Hamilton Hall at Liverpool street station then onto The Beehive between station and Seven Sisters. Get a decent following in both locations and could be a good scene. If time permits onto The Gilpins Bell (Weatherspoons) and / or this Irish center place, both by the ground.

Get this going -

I wanna tell you, I might as well do

About a boy who can do anything

He's from Croatia, his name is Andrej

Kramaric Kramaric Kramaric

:)

Not another Man United rip-off. Please.

Not another Man United rip-off. Please.

Why exactly? most famous songs we and everyone else sings are replicated in every ground throughout the country.

The fans are their to have a good time and support team. Team / Managers are repeatedly saying how important the crowd are, 3rd man etc. 

To me these fans in video post look to be achieveing both the above so have no problem with it. Just my thoughts. Oh and it sounds brilliant.....

Why exactly? most famous songs we and everyone else sings are replicated in every ground throughout the country.

The fans are their to have a good time and support team. Team / Managers are repeatedly saying how important the crowd are, 3rd man etc. 

To me these fans in video post look to be achieveing both the above so have no problem with it. Just my thoughts. Oh and it sounds brilliant.....

Because we could be better than that. There are plenty of decent Kramaric options in the New Chants thread, but our fans won't sing anything unless they've seen another set of supporters do it on Youtube. I just find it odd. I don't stop singing for 90 minutes but I just wish we could be more original sometimes.

Because we could be better than that. There are plenty of decent Kramaric options in the New Chants thread, but our fans won't sing anything unless they've seen another set of supporters do it on Youtube. I just find it odd. I don't stop singing for 90 minutes but I just wish we could be more original sometimes.

Also, I think there is a difference between using the same tune as another team for a Leicester player (e.g Ulloa) and literally using the whole chant and changing 2 words, especially when everyone knows it's a United chant. 

As Voll Blau said, we've got 10+ possible chants to use, lets try one unheard before.

Finally, whilst this thread is useful, if you really want your chant to be used, get to the pub/stand pre-match with a big group and start singing it. Chants aren't born any other way.

If you're getting a jog on after the game then go to Tottenham Hale. It's about five minutes closer than Seven Sisters but the real benefit is that you'll get on the tube one stop ahead of everyone piling on at Seven Sisters so should have a better chance of getting on a tube.

Cheers Alexikokopops.

No problem! I'm pretty local (although closer to the Emirates) so am happy to help! I'd be there if it wasn't my girlfriend's birthday - given that I've dragged her to Middlesbrough on my birthday I probably shouldn't start dragging her to Spurs on hers...

Cheers, think I am going to go straight from Liverpool St. What is it like after the game? Any advice on the best way to get back to kings cross?

See above Una.im gunna sound like a local for this one!

Going to be passing through London on Saturday, just seen tickets left. If I order through LCFC Direct now, how would I go about getting my ticket?

Also I'll have a backpack with my work clothes in, will that be alright to take in?

Going to be passing through London on Saturday, just seen tickets left. If I order through LCFC Direct now, how would I go about getting my ticket?

Also I'll have a backpack with my work clothes in, will that be alright to take in?

Best bet I would guess is to ring the club in the morning and see if they could make your ticket to be available for collection at WHL as for the bag that would be down to the stewards at WHL don't forsee a problem myself as long as they can search it if required

Best bet I would guess is to ring the club in the morning and see if they could make your ticket to be available for collection at WHL as for the bag that would be down to the stewards at WHL don't forsee a problem myself as long as they can search it if required

Yeah will have to hope that's be okay. I can't see the bag being too much a problem, it will literally contain a shirt and trousers. Just that it's a backpack could be a problem. Cheers

For those travelling by train (and apologies if this has already been posted), I've just noticed that the Hammersmith & City, Circle and Metropolitan lines are all out of action next weekend. That's a real pain. Link:

https://www.tfl.gov.uk/forms/12392.aspx

Probably not that much of an issue for anyone coming from outside of London. You wouldn't use any of them if you come into Euston/St Pancras, and if you come into Paddington it's quicker to Bakerloo to Oxford and get on Victoria there rather than using Met/Circle/H&C anyway. Any other mainline stations and you're fine.

After my bold claim it probably wasn't much of an issue it turns out everyone's heading from St Pancras to Liverpool Street for pre-match drinking lol I stand corrected Elsie Ephsey

For anyone doing that you won't be able to get the direct tubes (H&C, Circle, or Met) and will have to either Piccadilly to Holborn and change onto the Central line, or Northern down to Bank and change onto the Central line there. Bit of a ballache but only adds 5-10 minutes onto the journey.

Come on let's get as many down here as we can will be a good day out..

So what time is everyone meeting at Liverpool street and what pub?

Suggest Hamilton Hall at Liverpool Street Station 11am-12.30pm then move on to the Beehive where we can hopefully have good crowd 12.30pm - 2.30pm

I dislike Man U as much as the next person but theirs probably quite a lot we could replicate from Man U in order to improve our position;) - and our fan support is just one area.

Either way, it was just an opinion which is what I believe the forum is here for. Not everybody agrees which is absolutely fine

After my bold claim it probably wasn't much of an issue it turns out everyone's heading from St Pancras to Liverpool Street for pre-match drinking lol I stand corrected Elsie Ephsey

For anyone doing that you won't be able to get the direct tubes (H&C, Circle, or Met) and will have to either Piccadilly to Holborn and change onto the Central line, or Northern down to Bank and change onto the Central line there. Bit of a ballache but only adds 5-10 minutes onto the journey.

If you leave Bank via Monument station it's a nice short stroll through the city to Liverpool Street.

Do that and see some of the sights.

If you leave Bank via Monument station it's a nice short stroll through the city to Liverpool Street.

Do that and see some of the sights.

Yeah because top of everyone's lists is seeing St Paul's and the gherkin on match days. ;)

Last time I was around there, I didn't notice too many boozers or shops for that matter, generally a commercial office area.

Archived