Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Spurs (a) FA Cup

Irish centre isn't far and it's a huge room and welcomes away fans does some food as well

The London Irish Centre on Camden Sq.? Great place but it is a way away from Whitehart Lane. It is really close to the Emirates - would take you well over an hour to walk from there. Maybe you are thinking of a different place? I will be on my bicycle and will be willing to give anyone who fancies it a croggy :)

The London Irish Centre on Camden Sq.? Great place but it is a way away from Whitehart Lane. It is really close to the Emirates - would take you well over an hour to walk from there. Maybe you are thinking of a different place? I will be on my bicycle and will be willing to give anyone who fancies it a croggy :)

haringey irish centre it's literally a 10 walk from the stadium , Jim Davidson in there most Saturday's lol

Has anyone else got upper tier tickets @£25 each but only been charged £20 each?

The club has subsidised Season ticket holders and members so hence only 20 quid for 25 quid tickets

Nice touch by KP top brass

Archived