Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Spurs (a) FA Cup

If you leave Bank via Monument station it's a nice short stroll through the city to Liverpool Street.

Do that and see some of the sights.

Actually, thinking about it, it's probably easiest to Northern line to Moorgate, that's only 10 minutes away from Liverpool Street.

Do the sights sell beer?

Yeah because top of everyone's lists is seeing St Paul's and the gherkin on match days. ;)

Last time I was around there, I didn't notice too many boozers or shops for that matter, generally a commercial office area.

There's a fair number of boozers because bankers love a drink as much as the next man. Unfortunately they're overpriced and probably closed at the weekend, or at least completely dead. I'm not a fan of drinking in that area personally.

I dislike Man U as much as the next person but theirs probably quite a lot we could replicate from Man U in order to improve our position;) - and our fan support is just one area.

Either way, it was just an opinion which is what I believe the forum is here for. Not everybody agrees which is absolutely fine

I respect United's support too, doesn't mean we have to nick literally every song they come up with. There's a difference between wanting to emulate a particular group of supporters and just copying them.

Brummie Fox is right too, just nicking a chant word for word is pure laziness.

Yeah because top of everyone's lists is seeing St Paul's and the gherkin on match days. ;)

Last time I was around there, I didn't notice too many boozers or shops for that matter, generally a commercial office area.

Haha, good point, most folks seem more excited about a trip to Weatherspoons.

I think we should do a poll on away pubs before the game so that we can all see which pub is the most popular to FT members and will therefore be the most lively.... Just an idea. I always struggle to find out where everyone is heading.

I'm tempted for a pint at Liverpool St ,although coming into Kings Cross.

Then off to The Beehive.

Really have to dash back, I know it's gunna go wrong and I will be in the doghouse.

Me- I want to go to football, away at Spurs.

Mrs- we have ********* party that night remember, how are you going to get back in time.

Me-not a problem, piece of p!ss( B4 looking at trains)

Mrs- As long as you are.........

She gets the A5 in an hour, that could soften it if it goes wrong

I'm tempted for a pint at Liverpool St ,although coming into Kings Cross.

Then off to The Beehive.

Really have to dash back, I know it's gunna go wrong and I will be in the doghouse.

Me- I want to go to football, away at Spurs.

Mrs- we have ********* party that night remember, how are you going to get back in time.

Me-not a problem, piece of p!ss( B4 looking at trains)

Mrs- As long as you are.........

She gets the A5 in an hour, that could soften it if it goes wrong

cut.gif

Day off work tomorrow - and match ticket sorted.

Going there with Fox Travel so expecting to be sat on the bus with the happy clappy lot. Headphones in, sleep  :thumbup:

"Radio presenter sacked for offending Coach One Ultras"

Archived