Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Spurs (a) FA Cup

Few questions, where are people drinking, and is it best to get the tube to seven sisters then the train from there to whl?

Ive never been but that is the route im taking. If anyone can confirm if this is the best way that be great. Also need an idea of places to drink

Few questions, where are people drinking, and is it best to get the tube to seven sisters then the train from there to whl?

Ive never been but that is the route im taking. If anyone can confirm if this is the best way that be great. Also need an idea of places to drink

You can do the train but if that's rammed you can walk from Seven Sisters to White Hart Lane in half an hour. Find a pub half way and you're sorted. If the train's rammed any you don't want to walk there's a lot of buses that go up Tottenham High Road (149, 259, 279, 349, 479 to name a few). If you've got a contactless payment card you don't even need an Oyster card, just tap in and out using that. Easy.

Tube to Sevensisters then overground to White hart lane.

We'll be drinking around Liverpool St there's a big Whetherspoons on the corner.

Think we are doing the same. Not bothering with the overground though, apparently gets rammed really early and isn't too comfortable. There is a pub named 'The Beehive' which allows away fans and is right in between Seven Sisters and WHL so going to stop off in there closer to kick off.

If you go to Liverpool street station and weatherspoons for a drink is the fastest way to WHL to go back to st pancras and get on victoria line to Seven sisters? Or is there a quicker route that avoids st pancras?

If you're at Liverpool Street you can get a direct train to White Hart Lane station. It's the same train that you'd get on at Seven Sisters but the start of the line

What's the spoons at liverpool st called? Might head there then to get on the train at the start of the line.

ive been told the stags head near Gt Portland street( ran by a Leicester fan apperently) might head there and then Beehive.im right up against it coming back I've got to get 17.44 train from Kings Cross as I've got to go to a friends party with my Mrs and someone is giving me a lift, bet the WHL train will be rammed and I have to peg it to SS tube.that would be good to witness .

What's the spoons at liverpool st called? Might head there then to get on the train at the start of the line.

hamilton hall

think thats where im going to go

If you're at Liverpool Street you can get a direct train to White Hart Lane station. It's the same train that you'd get on at Seven Sisters but the start of the line

Thanks Alexikokopops

ive been told the stags head near Gt Portland street( ran by a Leicester fan apperently) might head there and then Beehive.im right up against it coming back I've got to get 17.44 train from Kings Cross as I've got to go to a friends party with my Mrs and someone is giving me a lift, bet the WHL train will be rammed and I have to peg it to SS tube.that would be good to witness .

Yeah, the landlord's a Leicester fan although he'll probably be at the game. The Stag probably won't be that great, it's at its best when we're on TV. It'll probably be just like a standard boozer on Saturday morning!

If you're getting a jog on after the game then go to Tottenham Hale. It's about five minutes closer than Seven Sisters but the real benefit is that you'll get on the tube one stop ahead of everyone piling on at Seven Sisters so should have a better chance of getting on a tube.

Thanks Alexikokopops

No problem! I'm pretty local (although closer to the Emirates) so am happy to help! I'd be there if it wasn't my girlfriend's birthday - given that I've dragged her to Middlesbrough on my birthday I probably shouldn't start dragging her to Spurs on hers...

Drinks route - Hamilton Hall at Liverpool street station then onto The Beehive between station and Seven Sisters. Get a decent following in both locations and could be a good scene. If time permits onto The Gilpins Bell (Weatherspoons) and / or this Irish center place, both by the ground.

Get this going -

I wanna tell you, I might as well do

About a boy who can do anything

He's from Croatia, his name is Andrej

Kramaric Kramaric Kramaric

:)

Archived