Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Spurs (a) FA Cup

I think we should do a poll on away pubs before the game so that we can all see which pub is the most popular to FT members and will therefore be the most lively.... Just an idea. I always struggle to find out where everyone is heading.

The Beehive, be there. 15 minute walk to the ground.

The Beehive, be there. 15 minute walk to the ground.

Glad I'm not going tomorrow,I can do a few bits around the house maybe tidy up the garden.Wander in to town and have a nice relaxing afternoon.

My God what am I doing,I need a ticket lol.

How many have we actually sold? Surprised we won't sell out.

Being in the same league as them this season has probably held a few back, if we were still in the Championship and got this draw away it would've been like the Norwich, Chelsea away cup games.

As we've already seen them at home and have them away in the not too distant future plus our league position has probably put a few off.

That and the fact survival is more important. I'm still looking forward to it though.

Anyone else been told to collect tickets from park lane ticket office - even though i ordered them on Thursday morning? is this standard procedure ?

So close to match day I'd say so, you can't rely on first class post being on time so cut off day was probably midweek for posting out. Also they only really have Friday to drop it through your box which is 24 hours after you've ordered, it still needs sending from the TO to the post office and onwards.

I'm not sure which pub we're going in, but if anyone sees a good looking middle aged man with glasses say hello.

im hoping to get to the Wetherspoons pub Liverpool Street and the Beehive .im on me tod tomorrow.Meeting Boyjones off here for my ticket and see what happens if he wants a beer or two.said to Steveherbe will meet up( met before)Sol the wall and basingstokefox would be good to see a few off here,especially you Webbo,I dream about us meeting.You can't miss me.i want to meet Una so he can put an entry in the Tender/Tinder thread!

We need to have a FT meeting point 2.50 trap 2!

Archived