Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest MattP

Cricket 2015

Not to be.. but another example of a highly competitive performance put in from an associate. The ICC ought to be ashamed of themselves cutting them all off from the next event.

I have a feeling they are going to have to rethink the ten team world cup next time.

Was impressed by the UAE. Seemed very competent with the bat.

I have a feeling they are going to have to rethink the ten team world cup next time.

Was impressed by the UAE. Seemed very competent with the bat.

Definitely needs a re-think. I reckon the ICC would be happy with India, England and Australia just playing each other on an endless loop and let the less financially well off nations fend for themselves in a B League.

I'm going through the night as well lol

We need a big performance from the opening bowlers today, if we don't nip 2 or 3 out they could go to town on the slower middle over guys.

This opening partnership just isn't going to work. Ali has all sorts of problems against the full and short ball.

Need a partnership here.

Well played Ballance. That was... Awful

have to laugh, schoolboy stuff getting out like that.

Morgan really struggling as well, needs to somehow get through a few overs.

The score was low but with 7 wickets left we still had a chance, typical middle order throwing it away. Decision to make, finish this bottle of wine or go to bed? As I am typing this another wicket goes..... Bastards! Might be time to get the 90% absinthe out.

Really thought England were a big price tonight. A zero was missing it seems  :(

Morgan throwing his wicket away started this.. opened the door and Southee burst thru it.

Broad was terrified when he was batting. Embarrassed for him.

The look on root's face after that finn wicket said it all. For pretty much all my life new Zealand had been ok but generally not very good.

Yes they are a very decent side now but 123 all out is awful and 7 for southee is outrageous. I remember when he used to get smacked all over the place.

Is this the lowest point of a very poor 8 months? Knocked off in 25 overs by New Zealand?

Archived