Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest MattP

Cricket 2015

Red ball cricket will continue to slowly die outside of Aus, India.... Not even sure I can include here now.

Can't see red ball cricket dying here, ticket sales are still exceptional for the prices they charge. It's certainly dying in India and the Caribbean though.

Bell didn't execute the shot but i can see why he took it on, one fielder out there in a huge area.

Frustrating watching this now as it looks fairly easy to score when in against an old ball.

I'm pretty sure Anderson wants XI. In truth, both are natural XIs.

Maybe. I don't think he should be there though below Finn.

Jimmy at least has some sort of technique and has made the odd score, Finn looks like our version of Chris Martin.

Why is Titch not batting at three? Gives him the best opportunity to do these sort of innings.

Made lots of runs at three which isn't the England way so moved to 6.

They also seem to think currently ballance has to bat at 3 if he plays ( who conversely would probably benefit from being at 6 )

In short. Who knows ?

Why is Titch not batting at three? Gives him the best opportunity to do these sort of innings.

Baffling. Made a ton of runs there and gets moved.

Archived