Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WBA (A)

Not that I have to justify myself to anyone but I wasn't in a financial or geographical position to get an ST last season. Still managed to do weeknight aways from Carlisle to Reading though and went to every game I could afford. Managed to get tickets for every away I've wanted to/been able to do this season, some with my own ref, some with others. Not really arsed if I'm pissing off the cliquier members in the 100+ club in doing so (got plenty of mates at that priority who don't seem to have a problem with me attending away games). Still if people like me give you summat to moan about on the Bingo Bus and an anonymous internet forum, go for it.

As far as I'm concerned it really is a case of I'm alright Jack for me. So long as I have my ticket I don't really give two hoots who has the other 2,999. I'm only going to be there for 90 minutes and then it'll be consigned to history. Why people have a heart attack about others who attend I'm not quite sure.

Not really arsed if I'm pissing off the cliquier members in the 100+ club in doing so (got plenty of mates at that priority who don't seem to have a problem with me attending away games). Still if people like me give you summat to moan about on the Bingo Bus and an anonymous internet forum, go for it.

I can't remember who or what game but at the start of the season someone posted on here to sell a ticket but stuck up a criteria for the hopeful buyer, a bit OTT if you ask me rather like you slagging everyone off in the so called 100+ club and the bingo bus.

It must be a very big brush you're using to tar us all with.

You're right about ST, not every fan outside the county borders can get to every home game but please don't call us all who are STH in the 100+ club.

I couldn't attend three aways this season,Man Utd, Arsenal and Everton. All after my tickets arrived so I just contacted the first poster each time on here that I read and asked them if they wanted the ticket, now for all I know they could've been going to their first game. I wasn't bothered just wanted my ticket to go to a fan.

Ausden Clark leaving at 12, it's not like them to get you there that late is it? :/

Sounds about right, generally they leave half an hour before Fox Travel.

The local plod have a say in when the coaches can arrive, maybe they don't want them before a certain time.

Sounds about right, generally they leave half an hour before Fox Travel.

The local plod have a say in when the coaches can arrive, maybe they don't want them before a certain time.

Wolves are playing Birmingham on the same day too so it'll be a busy day for West Midlands Police.

I can't remember who or what game but at the start of the season someone posted on here to sell a ticket but stuck up a criteria for the hopeful buyer, a bit OTT if you ask me rather like you slagging everyone off in the so called 100+ club and the bingo bus.

It must be a very big brush you're using to tar us all with.

You're right about ST, not every fan outside the county borders can get to every home game but please don't call us all who are STH in the 100+ club.

I couldn't attend three aways this season,Man Utd, Arsenal and Everton. All after my tickets arrived so I just contacted the first poster each time on here that I read and asked them if they wanted the ticket, now for all I know they could've been going to their first game. I wasn't bothered just wanted my ticket to go to a fan.

Not sure what you mean by this given I've already said I've got plenty of mates on 100+ points? My only problem's with the helmets who get wound up by those lads helping others out further down the priority chain. Win-win for everyone.

See you there mate, its my preferred venue - I fancy a curry. Think Tom wants to go central though to meet the laaaads!

You do mean 152 Roebuck Street, West Brom dont you?

Yeah that's the one, I'll be traveling from Wrexham so easier on the train for me.

See you in there!

Archived