Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WBA (A)

For all those begging for points to get tickets. ****ing earn them!

While I see your point, (quite a harsh one too) this season it is hard to earn points due to the high demand, but as you say earn them which is what a lot have done in the previous two seasons.

The ones who seem to be on the band wagon are the low 50's, as they didn't have a ST last year due to whatever reason and have attended a handful of aways this.

Now quite a few games haven't sold out or have gone way past their criteria point, but Swansea on a Saturday night in Wales even at £25 probably didn't appeal to them, they want the high profile games which won't make their criteria.

I've nothing against anyone who wants to beg for a ticket, I've passed a couple on myself when I can't go, but could when I got them.

What gripes me and will do next season, is will these new STH renew for next season and then still be begging for away tickets that are spare.

I think we already know the answer to that one though.

Yep my thoughts exactly. Obviously there are exceptions but Swansea away saw us scrape four figures this season despite the decent pricing. That was a great chance to build up priority and the majority didn't want to know. Slightly understandable given the distance, the current form going into it, our record there and the fact it was on TV but the point stands.

The priority system is far. It's only unfair if you're a low category. You should of gone in the championship and you'd be fine. Maybe next season it'll give you a chance to get your priority points up!

No but those that did go away in the championship but didnt have a season ticket have really stuggled. Could have gone nearly every away last year and not got one this time round (except Swansea, Hull and Spurs).

The priority system is far. It's only unfair if you're a low category. You should of gone in the championship and you'd be fine. Maybe next season it'll give you a chance to get your priority points up!

But that's sort of what I was referring too, they won't want to go away if we drop out the Prem.

The ones in the top points brackets, you and me and quite a few others have spent seasons being priority 1 as it was called and rightly have had our tickets first this season.

Lower cat ones will argue they can't get higher because it doesn't get to our criteria, well quite a few have recently and ones like Swansea as above every man and his dog in the county had a chance of a ticket.

As our form has dropped it seems the away tickets haven't gone as quickly, it goes hand in hand I know but there was their chance to get to a few on their own points, not someone else's.

I went to 10 aways last year but didn't have a season ticket, so they basically count for nothing in the priority system . If they did an away season ticket I would buy one. Away games over home games every time.

Actually i am lying just looked through the fixtures I only went to 8. I should never be allowed to attend another game. Soz.

as I say whenever this debate crops up it'd be fairer if away priority was based on away tickets bought. but the club use it as extra motivation to get a season ticket etc. it was one of the main reasons I got a season ticket this year and then I realised last year's counted too so I'm still nowhere near getting my own tickets lol.

if we go back down it'll all go back to normal, everyone who wants to do 10 aways but cant afford or justify a season ticket for whatever reason can buy their own tickets and have a nice away day. and if we carry on in this league/come back soon we'll all just have to ask our nicest in threads like these for the big dog's references.

as I say whenever this debate crops up it'd be fairer if away priority was based on away tickets bought. but the club use it as extra motivation to get a season ticket etc. it was one of the main reasons I got a season ticket this year and then I realised last year's counted too so I'm still nowhere near getting my own tickets lol.

if we go back down it'll all go back to normal, everyone who wants to do 10 aways but cant afford or justify a season ticket for whatever reason can buy their own tickets and have a nice away day. and if we carry on in this league/come back soon we'll all just have to ask our nicest in threads like these for the big dog's references.

with 50+ you can get tickets for most games away tbf.. Think just Liverpool, Man Utd and Arsenal failed to get that far this season. But I agree system fails serial away day attenders somewhat.

I went to 10 aways last year but didn't have a season ticket, so they basically count for nothing in the priority system . If they did an away season ticket I would buy one. Away games over home games every time.

Actually i am lying just looked through the fixtures I only went to 8. I should never be allowed to attend another game. Soz.

If you still have the tickets you can get them added.

For all those begging for points to get tickets. ****ing earn them!

While I can understand your point to a certain extent, as previously discussed it's not always as simple as that. I've got well in excess of 120 points, I'm after the adult reference to get a ticket for my Dad for his birthday. He's got a season ticket, just like we all have, he can't afford to do away games anymore. Now I've got spare cash I thought I'd try and get him one. I've lent my tickets out to a few people this season when I couldn't go as I've got a lot of points. Just this once, I'm asking if someone could lend a hand. So being told that I'm "begging" is slightly annoying I must admit.

Archived