Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WBA (A)

West Midlands police will be in for a busy day with Wolves being at Birmingham.

A couple of blues fans at work said they can't believe both games are going ahead at the same time, I'd imagine Wolves would be taking huge numbers to St Andrews with their run in, also they aren't the best of mates with the baggies and seeing as the Hawthorns is a 6 minute ride out the city on the train there could be a few baggies in the city as well.

He also said wolves and blues don't get on much, looking forward yo this now.

So The Vine is the place to go by the sound of things? A few people on here mentioning it and i've read about it on most away guide websites. Other than that there is a hotel (The Park Hotel) or a normal pub (Royal Oak).

I posted those 3 options in another thread but only got 1 or 2 replys. Anyone got any other suggestions, reckon The Vine sounds good, does food too!

I'll probably get into New Street area early (Post Office Vaults ;)) and have a few round there first then get on a train to The Hawthorns. Although as already mentioned might be abit chaotic with Birmingham v Wolves on aswell.

So The Vine is the place to go by the sound of things? A few people on here mentioning it and i've read about it on most away guide websites. Other than that there is a hotel (The Park Hotel) or a normal pub (Royal Oak).

I posted those 3 options in another thread but only got 1 or 2 replys. Anyone got any other suggestions, reckon The Vine sounds good, does food too!

I'll probably get into New Street area early (Post Office Vaults ;)) and have a few round there first then get on a train to The Hawthorns. Although as already mentioned might be abit chaotic with Birmingham v Wolves on aswell.

Will you be walking down to snow hill for the train to the hawthorns? Do you know how far the walk is?

Will you be walking down to snow hill for the train to the hawthorns? Do you know how far the walk is?

I'm not sure where Snow Hill is, I'll most probably go from Moor Street which I believe is almost next door to New Street.

However a google search says New Street to Snow Hill says walking will take 13 minutes and walking from New Street to Moor Street will take 11 minutes (So maybe it's not next door exactly lol), either way there isn't alot of difference based on the good search.

Free #Fearless t-shirts for us tomorrow.

Some fans mock our owners but hats off to them, how many other club owners do stuff like this, third season running as well.

Shame there's no gammon butties tomorrow though as they were nice. ;)

On a positive note, both Forest and Burnley games we won with these freebies, we will forget about Vicarage Roads hand outs, they don't count.

I know it's says no downgrades on the official site - but are upgrades allowed? Do you have to do it via WBA? Thanks

Yeah you just need to go into the WBA ticket office and they will sort it out

Archived