Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WBA (A)

Not that I have to justify myself to anyone but I wasn't in a financial or geographical position to get an ST last season. Still managed to do weeknight aways from Carlisle to Reading though and went to every game I could afford. Managed to get tickets for every away I've wanted to/been able to do this season, some with my own ref, some with others. Not really arsed if I'm pissing off the cliquier members in the 100+ club in doing so (got plenty of mates at that priority who don't seem to have a problem with me attending away games). Still if people like me give you summat to moan about on the Bingo Bus and an anonymous internet forum, go for it.

Well said

I have a single ticket spare for this. Block  A3 Row TT. Face value £25.

I'm going myself so can meet for collection at The Hawthorns on matchday or you can collect from Market Harborough area before then.

SOLD

Where is everyone drinking on Saturday. I live in Solihull so very easy for me. Getting into Birmingham for about 10-30, getting some breakfast and was then thinking of going to the brew dog and then onto the vine near the hawthorns later on. Interested what everyone else is doing?

Where is everyone drinking on Saturday. I live in Solihull so very easy for me. Getting into Birmingham for about 10-30, getting some breakfast and was then thinking of going to the brew dog and then onto the vine near the hawthorns later on. Interested what everyone else is doing?

I don't think you will get in the Vine, you used to have to show a home ticket on the door. Wolves are also taking 4,000 to Birmingham so drinking in the City Centre needs to be selective !

I don't think you will get in the Vine, you used to have to show a home ticket on the door. Wolves are also taking 4,000 to Birmingham so drinking in the City Centre needs to be selective !

Oh, according to this http://www.footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/premier-league/the-hawthorns-west-bromwich-albion-fc.html#apubs-for-away-fans the vine is the "away" pub??

Archived