Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

Ed Sheeran

Compare him with somebody like Ben Howard and its no contest. I probably dislike Sheeran so much because people jumped on the bandwagon and he's really nothing special. Plus he was a bully to one of my mates from uni when they were at school  lol

Had a good time on Friday night, put on a good show. Very surreal seeing him in front of 50 or 60 thousand people though. Saw him about 4 years ago in front of a couple hundred. The boy has done well for himself.

always good when that happens, especially when an artist can control and entertain a crowd of 50 in a uni hall or something, then just as easily and enjoyable do the same to a crowd of 5000 or even 50,000. 

always good when that happens, especially when an artist can control and entertain a crowd of 50 in a uni hall or something, then just as easily and enjoyable do the same to a crowd of 5000 or even 50,000.

It was really nice pal and I was happy for him. I was a bit sceptical over his ability to play to such a big crowd but he did well, I didn't lose interest at all.

Compare him with somebody like Ben Howard and its no contest. I probably dislike Sheeran so much because people jumped on the bandwagon and he's really nothing special. Plus he was a bully to one of my mates from uni when they were at school  lol

Doesn't say much when you're bullied by the below lol

41dd8cb5ad776b40d99590fde7a8b5d6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived