Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
Stuliasz

Match Ratings : Spurs 4-3 Leicester - Vote Now

Recommended Posts

Posted

Given good ratings to Vardy, Nugent and Schlupp. Rest average or lower. Pearson 3/10 Spurs 5/10 Ref 3/10 Pearson - OUT 

Posted

Nugent & Vardy 8

Morgan, Ulloa & James 7

Cambiasso, Wasilewski & Spurs 6

Schlupp, Huth & Pearson 5

Upson, De Laet & Schmeichel 4

Mike Dean 2

Andy King N/A

 

Pearson - Go. :(

Posted

Given good ratings to Vardy, Nugent and Schlupp. Rest average or lower. Pearson 3/10 Spurs 5/10 Ref 3/10 Pearson - OUT 

 

How on earth have you managed to rate the ref the same as Pearson? I can understand people wanting him out over the course of the season - but to only give him 3/10 for this match is very unfair on him and the team.

Posted

How on earth have you managed to rate the ref the same as Pearson? I can understand people wanting him out over the course of the season - but to only give him 3/10 for this match is very unfair on him and the team.

Personal opinion. Selection based mostly. Calamity Morgan keeps getting picked. No sign of Mahrez or Albrighton. Godawful and carthorse slow Upson being picked. Wasilewski cant get a game despite being best defender all season. The team gave their all and Im not too disheartened with them on this 90 mins, doesn't mean I'm happy with the manager though. 

 

4-4-2 please. Huth n Was in centre. No problem with DeLaet n Schlupp at RB, LB (although thought DeLaet was poor on Sat). We have no midfield in games like that Cambiasso and James have no chance in games like this one. 

 

Dont think he knows who his best strikers are after 29 games of the season either. 

 

Ref had a poor game so I gave him a poor rating, so did Nigel Pearson. Im my eyes. Doesn't show enough urgency to make necessary changes when we are behind also. 

 

All very subjective of course.

Posted

I thought his decision to introduce Nugent was a very good one. Him and Vardy were our two best players for me. it was like last season going forward.

 

I picked up a little faith in that formation. Upson needs binning before anyone though. Totally past-it.

Posted

Both Nuge and Vardy got an 8 from me, to outstanding performances. The lowest I gave to Kasper who got a 4, I think he had an abysmal day.

 

I'm still a go on Pearson, I just can't understand why he keeps going with five at the back. 

Posted

I'm giving 7s and 8s out in a game we fvcking lost.

 

Praying we don't turn out another weak performance against West Ham. It's happened too many times already and it would be so galling to see it again after such a good attacking display.

Posted

Schmeichel 5 - looked a bit shit for the first although I'm not sure what he could have done about it really. Amazing save from Eriksen when he tipped the ball onto the post. Unlucky to concede 4 really.

De Laet 5 - Decent going forward as usual, less so defensively. At least he's not Simpson.

Morgan 6 - his best game for a while but still got given a hard time by Kane. Well taken goal.

Huth 4 - His worst game for us. Definitely responsible for their second with a lousy clearance which was far from his only one.

Upson 3 - Past it I'm afraid.

Schlupp 6 - Basically a standard Jeff performance. Demonstrated great athleticism and no brain power. Very unlucky with the OG.

Cambiasso 5 - Again I thought the game passed him by. Will benefit from the 2 weeks off.

James 5 - As above. Has done a lot of running lately.

Nugent 8 - Worked tirelessly and scored a great goal. One crap touch gave the referee a chance to award a non penalty.

Vardy 8 - As above. Probably the best player on the pitch on the day.

Ulloa 5 - I'm sure he'll be good in the Championship next year if he stays but he doesn't fit in with the way we want to play at the moment. Got to play Kramaric if we're going to persevere with this formation.

Subs:

Wasyl 7 - Good. Again. Making a solid push for POTY (maybe World POTY).

Mahrez 5 - Did very little.

King n/a

Pearson 7/GO - I don't like this 5-4-1/3-4-3/3-2-2-2-1 but if we're going to play it it needs to be with Vardy and Nugent in the team. Needs to get Wasyl in there too.

Posted

Personal opinion. Selection based mostly. Calamity Morgan keeps getting picked. No sign of Mahrez or Albrighton. Godawful and carthorse slow Upson being picked. Wasilewski cant get a game despite being best defender all season. The team gave their all and Im not too disheartened with them on this 90 mins, doesn't mean I'm happy with the manager though. 

 

4-4-2 please. Huth n Was in centre. No problem with DeLaet n Schlupp at RB, LB (although thought DeLaet was poor on Sat). We have no midfield in games like that Cambiasso and James have no chance in games like this one. 

 

Dont think he knows who his best strikers are after 29 games of the season either. 

 

Ref had a poor game so I gave him a poor rating, so did Nigel Pearson. Im my eyes. Doesn't show enough urgency to make necessary changes when we are behind also. 

 

All very subjective of course.

Albrighton is shit and Morgan played well, so basically your gripe is that he doesn't pick your favourites. Solid argument that.

Posted

Can't we just start playing Wasyl ;(

 

I think putting him on at half time for Upson gives me hope that he might start doing just that.

 

I could see the thinking behind the Upson signing but it's a gamble that simply hasn't worked.

Posted

Speakng of player ratings, the Sun have given both Nugent & Lloris the same rating lol how do these people actually stay in jobs?

Guest MattP
Posted

Ratings from today's times, I pretty much agree with them.

Kasper 5

Morgan 6

Huth 4

Upson 4

RDL 6

Schulpp 4

James 6

Cambiasso 6

Nugent 7

Ulloa 7

Vardy 8

Posted

Speakng of player ratings, the Sun have given both Nugent & Lloris the same rating lol how do these people actually stay in jobs?

 

The Mirror gave Gerrard a 4 for yesterday's match.

Posted

Albrighton is shit and Morgan played well, so basically your gripe is that he doesn't pick your favourites. Solid argument that.

Morgan has been ****ing dogshit all season mate. Albrighton the only one capable of putting a cross in, in the entire squad. So yeah, pretty solid for me.

Posted

Morgan has been ****ing dogshit all season mate. Albrighton the only one capable of putting a cross in, in the entire squad. So yeah, pretty solid for me.

Despite Morgan being our best defender for the first 5 games, and being pretty good for the last 5. And the Albrighton thing I kinda get, but we would have to change our entire style of play from fast counter attacking to patience build up getting crosses in. Would much rather play with pace but that's a personal choice.

Posted

Despite Morgan being our best defender for the first 5 games, and being pretty good for the last 5. And the Albrighton thing I kinda get, but we would have to change our entire style of play from fast counter attacking to patience build up getting crosses in. Would much rather play with pace but that's a personal choice.

Morgan good for the last 5? Must of missed them.He's a terrible defender at this level. A few headless chicken charges out with the ball doesn't equate to a good performance,he will certainly make a massive cock up doing that soon.

Then again i suppose you could say he was displaying Beckanbaur like composure if you ignored all the other mistakes he's made this season

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...