Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
thanks4nothinglevein

We Can STILL STAY UP... BELIEVE!

Can't help but be amused by some people. The people who "knew" we were down a couple of weeks ago. It's quite funny reading through posts claiming that relegation was certain from the position we're in now. The childish contempt for the realists who pointed out that it wasn't an impossible task just makes it better.

Like I say,give yourself ANOTHER pat on the back!!!

For the record though I said only the MOST optimistic of fans didn't have doubt,but whatever!!!

Raj, as I said earlier we have won two games mate, some are talking like its a formality now.

We have beaten two out of form sides, and it feels great, but could just as easy have been draws or defeats, we haven't been convincing though, but **** it feels great to win again.

We still have hard games left, burnley, Sunderland and qpr are fighting for their life's aswell, so if anyone thinks we have achieved anything yet, need their heads testing.

Plenty of twists and turns yet, but at least we have woke up to the relegation fight, and I hope we are on the right side of the twists and turns.

Can't help but be amused by some people. The people who "knew" we were down a couple of weeks ago. It's quite funny reading through posts claiming that relegation was certain from the position we're in now. The childish contempt for the realists who pointed out that it wasn't a possible task just makes it all the better.

A draw on saturday most of them will have us down again.

Just as they had us in a European spot after man u.

The over reaction in here is beyond a joke at times.

I'm not looking to point fingers at people for claiming that we were down or anything, it's just that I was amazed people drew conclusions up as early as January when we had half the season to go still. I have always maintained we have the fixtures to stay up where it counts. 

Raj, as I said earlier we have won two games mate, some are talking like its a formality now.

We have beaten two out of form sides, and it feels great, but could just as easy have been draws or defeats, we haven't been convincing though, but **** it feels great to win again.

We still have hard games left, burnley, Sunderland and qpr are fighting for their life's aswell, so if anyone thinks we have achieved anything yet, need their heads testing.

Plenty of twists and turns yet, but at least we have woke up to the relegation fight.

Mons I don't think me Steve guppy or any of the others that have just posted thinks the job is done.

But we now have started doing what we need to and none think it is going to be easy but we have given ourselves a real chance.

Plenty of twists and turns yet, but at least we have woke up to the relegation fight, and I hope we are on the right side of the twists and turns.

Your last paragraph sums it up perfectly Monsell...we have woken up to the relegation fight.

Funny now how people are emphasising how they never had us in doubt,like you say,plenty of twists in this yet!

We look loads better than a month ago though!!!lol

Mons I don't think me Steve guppy or any of the others that have just posted thinks the job is done.

But we now have started doing what we need to and none think it is going to be easy but we have given ourselves a real chance.

Quite. Apart from Scouse saying we're midtable certainties (and even he's only joking) I don't think I've seen anyone declare it's a formality. '50/50' was the most popular option in the poll we had after all. People are optimistic but they're not getting ahead of themselves, I don't think.

No one has said it is a formality. We have caught up, but are still behind. We need more points to get ahead and stay up. We may still end up not doing it, but those that claimed it was already over needed their heads testing. 2 wins isn't exactly a miracle, and we are back in the picture yet some people made out that we were so far behind it was mathematically impossible. 

A draw on saturday most of them will have us down again.

Just as they had us in a European spot after man u.

The over reaction in here is beyond a joke at times.

Agree sylo, polls after hull at least 50% wanted him out, two wins and they want him forever.

Over reaction on his is laughable, people talking about being safe, predicting who we will beat.

A lot of factors will come into play, we were poor first half Saturday, and pearson own admissions, the situation got to some of the players.

Fans and players need to be looking at game by game, and see how we go.

Speak for yourselves lads. If we don't finish top 12th or better Pearson out.

lol...I've just re read some of my posts on this thread from 27/8 march...boy I sound like a cock!!!lol

Not gonna post after a defeat again!!!

I'm.giving love to all you optimistic cvnts and I may even take some of that positivity!!

I must have ABIT of positivity as I renewed my ST on Sat morning!!!

Anyway,let's have a bit of peace and harmony....until the next defeat anyway!!!!..JOKING!!!

Just hope we get a result on Saturday.  Watching the game with my son at home here in Vancouver last week, all I could hear was the Leicester away support. You guys are loud and when Vardy knocked that 90th minute goal in, for a moment there i felt a part of the atmosphere. Love that feeling. Hope it's loud again this week as I'll have my volume cranked up.

Anyone who didn't think we were going down after the Hull game is talking out of their 'arris.

I thought it was the most likely outcome to the season, I'll admit that much. I knew it was silly to say it was a certainty though and went to White Hart Lane believing we could stay up.

Nah can completely understand being pessimistic, being a Leicester fan it's hard not to be sometimes, just got a belief in this team, think you can count our truly bad performances on one hand this season, looking at the other teams around us I don't think they have the belief in themselves that we do and always have, and that's down to the big man who's assembled a group of players who believe in themselves and each other. I've never thought we were down, recognised how difficult it would be and still will be, certainly, but we've everything going for us now, the teams around us are scared of us, and we've got to play them. 12th and 46 points here we come.

Anyone who didn't think we were going down after the Hull game is talking out of their 'arris.

Oi..I was trying to get some peace n harmony between us all and you go and fook it all up!!! lol!!!

No one has said it is a formality. We have caught up, but are still behind. We need more points to get ahead and stay up. We may still end up not doing it, but those that claimed it was already over needed their heads testing. 2 wins isn't exactly a miracle, and we are back in the picture yet some people made out that we were so far behind it was mathematically impossible.

People said they believed it was over, due to winning 4 games all season, struggled to get results against any team, including those around us, but of course until it's mathematically over, of course it's not over.

Could you hand on heart say you could see us winning two in a row, or 3 or 4 we are going to need, would be easy to say yes now.

We are very fortunate that other teams around us haven't gone on a decent run, or we would have been ****ed, but can we get enough now till the end of the season, or is it to little to late, as a city fan, I hope we can do it.

We have been not good enough the majority of the season, and still look suspect, the difference is we are finally having a go, not like before the Spurs game, that's all we asked for, and now the last two games it's paid off.

Oi..I was trying to get some peace n harmony between us all and you go and fook it all up!!! lol!!!

It's not a problem Raj we all ignore Col anyway lollollol

We only take the date and time stamp serious in col's post's lollol 

It's not a problem Raj we all ignore Col anyway lol lol lol

We only take the date and time stamp serious in col's post's lol lol

Cols alright really!

Anyway I like how Guppy now thinks we are gonna be 12th...I'll opt for higher than ManCity..pity we ain't playing them...they ate SHITE!!!.

Until last week we were 7 points away.

All the facts and records suggested we were dead and buried,no pundit or opposition fans gave us a chance

I'm sure even you had doubts?

Sounds like backtracking to me mate.

A lot of us have always thought we had an outside chance based on the gap never widening that much and the fixtures we have left. Doesn't necessarily mean I thought we would (until this week) but I didn't give up hope like you.

People said they believed it was over, due to winning 4 games all season, struggled to get results against any team, including those around us, but of course until it's mathematically over, of course it's not over.

Could you hand on heart say you could see us winning two in a row, or 3 or 4 we are going to need, would be easy to say yes now.

We are very fortunate that other teams around us haven't gone on a decent run, or we would have been ****ed, but can we get enough now till the end of the season, or is it to little to late, as a city fan, I hope we can do it.

We have been not good enough the majority of the season, and still look suspect, the difference is we are finally having a go, not like before the Spurs game, that's all we asked for, and now the last two games it's paid off.

Would not say I was certain we would do it but would not give up or accept we were down.

If we needed 5 wins from 7 and 4 clubs to lose every game then yes.

But having to play others at the bottom we only need them two results to put us back in it.

Look at the WBA match thread 10 mins in most were turning on the side and giving up.

It's a fvcking good job the players never gave up.

If we was 4 or 5 down at HT I could see the point but 1 down with 80 mins left lol lol lol  as I said over reaction.

Sounds like backtracking to me mate.

A lot of us have always thought we had an outside chance based on the gap never widening that much and the fixtures we have left. Doesn't necessarily mean I thought we would (until this week) but I didn't give up hope like you.

I did give up I admit.

What the fook you want a medal???

Archived