Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
thanks4nothinglevein

We Can STILL STAY UP... BELIEVE!

We,who think we ain't got a cat in hells chance of staying up are not idiots either.We are just a bit older and still don't believe in father Christmas and the tooth fairy!!!!

lol

Agreed but you are an idiot if you become abusive towards someone for wanting us to succeed.

Agreed but you are an idiot if you become abusive towards someone for wanting us to succeed.

Was I being abusive? Don't think so,but sorry sylo if you took offence.

I'm 44 and Ive said before to monsell I've had enough of going to games full of hope and optimism and coming back home pissed off again.

Course I'd love us to succeed I've had an ST for 20 odd years,but I'm not holding my breath!!!

Was I being abusive? Don't think so,but sorry sylo if you took offence.

I'm 44 and Ive said before to monsell I've had enough of going to games full of hope and optimism and coming back home pissed off again.

Course I'd love us to succeed I've had an ST for 20 odd years,but I'm not holding my breath!!!

You've completely miss read my post. My issue wasn't with you but somebum.

You've completely miss read my post. My issue wasn't with you but somebum.

I thought I was said 'somebum'!!! lol!!!

Oi!

I'm only 46 you young whippersnapper

And stop being abusive....

lol

46 my arse!!!! lol!!!

9 Games left - 6 at Home & 3 WINNABLE Away fixtures.

Yes our form in terms of results is utterly atrocious but our run-in could be a lot worse and our performances have got to turn into wins sooner rather than later!

Don't give up the hope yet... The lads need us the fans to stick with them in the last 9 matches. COME ON CITY! :scarf:

your so cute mate! cutey!

This is beyond deluded... Playing King instead of EC???

Staying up because we win our home games and then we can all jump around and say what a great season???

This thread is like watching The Possidon Adventure... You know, the bit at the start... In the ballroom

This is beyond deluded... Playing King instead of EC???

Staying up because we win our home games and then we can all jump around and say what a great season???

This thread is like watching The Possidon Adventure... You know, the bit at the start... In the ballroom

Why is it deluded to want to play King instead of Cambiasso?

The latter has been next to useless the past couple of games.

A central mid of James, Drinky and King sounds good to me.

I have been watching City for over 50 years, probably pushing 1000 games.

If we go down, we go down, so what. Whatever division we are in, I will support my team. It's not all about winning, although this generation of supporter can't take a bit of disappointment and pain. And don't go on about 2005 - 2012, the 1980's was a lot worse, crap crowds and basically a crap team (apart from the odd highlight) Anyone at Harlow away will know how bad the team was in those days.

What gets me is that so many posters and so called fans seem to want us to down, will actually delight in our relegation so they can say they were right.

I still believe we can stay up while the maths is on our side; those people on here who choose to insult me like me for our optimism and hipe are no fans of Leicester City F C. I was at Spurs last week, when those around me were singing "Pearson Pearson sort in out, Pearson sort in out" As usual I was singing "Come on Leicester. Come on Leicester", turned around to some 20 year old singing "Pearson sort in out" and got abuse for my positive support.

I am in my 60's and IMO Leicester City don't need all these negative supporters. If you don't think or want City to stay up, clear off and follow another team. YOU ARE NOT WANTED.

Why is it deluded to want to play King instead of Cambiasso?

The latter has been next to useless the past couple of games.

A central mid of James, Drinky and King sounds good to me.

And the former has been utter carp for the past couple of seasons. Do you go to games or just watch on the Telly?

ECs contribution is also marshaling the midfield, telling players where to stand and move because everyone else looks clueless and there are no on pitch leaders except him

If we go down, we go down, so what. Whatever division we are in, I will support my team. It's not all about winning, although this generation of supporter can't take a bit of disappointment and pain. And don't go on about 2005 - 2012, the 1980's was a lot worse, crap crowds and basically a crap team (apart from the odd highlight) Anyone at Harlow away will know how bad the team was in those days.

What gets me is that so many posters and so called fans seem to want us to down, will actually delight in our relegation so they can say they were right.

I still believe we can stay up while the maths is on our side; those people on here who choose to insult me like me for our optimism and hipe are no fans of Leicester City F C. I was at Spurs last week, when those around me were singing "Pearson Pearson sort in out, Pearson sort in out" As usual I was singing "Come on Leicester. Come on Leicester", turned around to some 20 year old singing "Pearson sort in out" and got abuse for my positive support.

I am in my 60's and IMO Leicester City don't need all these negative supporters. If you don't think or want City to stay up, clear off and follow another team. YOU ARE NOT WANTED.

This post is about as good as this season, a load of old tripe.

Another poster who believes that if you chant pearson sort it out, or get fed up with poor results, and likely relegation, your not a true fan, and follow it up with your not wanted.

After this season, I can truly say I'm amazed that it's took as long as it has for these sort of chants.

You say you have followed city for all those years, and you complaining about of chanting.

If you have followed city for that long, you should see how tame the ' protest', displeasure towards the manager have been.

Even in my 38 years, the hatred for David pleat, which turned into protest, along with shipman, were full of hatred, and pearson has had it easy.

The hatred for Peter Taylor, and many others.

If you cannot handle people moaning after the way the season has gone, without telling them they are not wanted, you will enjoy a very empty kp, with your true fellow supporters.

So before patronising people with your post, bring some proof to the table, that these supporters who dare, show their displeasure at what they are watching, want us to lose, so they can say I told you so.

Don't want to call you a liar but I was at Spurs, sang my heart out, sang come on Leicester boys, pearson sort it out, when we were 2-0 early on, and he was in the stand, sang boys in blue, plenty of songs supporting the players, and I saw nobody abused for singing, I would suggest there was a little more to the sorry, than you where just singing Leicester songs.

If you can't handle football fans moaning after the season we have had, maybe football is not for you, as no matter what club you support, get the results we have, and the lack of ability at this level from the manager, there isn't a football club in the world who's fans wouldn't complain/ moan.

Hear, hear. Well said mate

What in your humble opinion. Is a negative poster and give an example of the negative posts?

I'm getting cheesed off with the so called positive posters who can take ANY bloody positive from this season.And I don't particularly care if you went yo Harlow away or whatever cos in them days we were what we were and hadn't just won the second tier of English football by a margin,been the best side by a mile and TT hen a few months down the line pissed that potential down the drain like we just have.And this era is the best where we have owners who could have spent money if needed to,so any comparison to the 80's in regard to what we were then to the potential of this season is unreasonable.

We need to divide into positives, west stand and family stand, and negatives, East and South, and start hurling abuse at each other. That'll sort out yer atmosphere.

"We're the positives, we're the positives we're the positives over here"

"Wankers, wankers, wankers" etc etc

Archived