Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
thanks4nothinglevein

We Can STILL STAY UP... BELIEVE!

Perhaps, where you come from, the concept of rational thought has been replaced by blind optimism. You have to stick to the facts. Our team is poor and our manager is in psychological meltdown, there is absolutely no way we are going to stay up. You have to drop this its an embarrassment to the club.

Would you like to re think that?

Just think how high we could have finished with a decent manger ?

Wrong

Just think how high we could have finished had he got his act together sooner.

Onwards and upwards next season with a better prepaired manager.

Wrong

Just think how high we could have finished had he got his act together sooner.

Onwards and upwards next season with a better prepaired manager.

In all seriousness, this is the salient point. Will Nigel enter next season a changed man or will he revert back to playing it safer with a whole season ahead of us?

In all seriousness, this is the salient point. Will Nigel enter next season a changed man or will he revert back to playing it safer with a whole season ahead of us?

I think games against the big boys he will play a little safer (or try to) other than that I think he will carry on.

Relaxing on the sofa after another memorable day at the KP and I came across this thread.  I hadn't read any of it before and it makes for stunning reading now.  What a mad few weeks it's been and yet some people believed and even predicted it could happen - I salute you all.  I had us down after the Hull game and I'm so glad I was wrong.

I kept going, I kept singing and giving it my all at games but no way did I think this would happen.  When Cambiasso scored today...magic.  

I genuinely think we'll beat West Ham.

We aren't far off. There's just something wrong?

Personally, I'd drop Cambiasso and get a midfield full of energy. James playing behind Drinkwater and King in the middle. Sort that middle of the park out and I think we'll win a few.

The problem?

Pearson won't do it.

Oh boy. 

It's funny because James was dire for the vast majority of this season.

Relaxing on the sofa after another memorable day at the KP and I came across this thread.  I hadn't read any of it before and it makes for stunning reading now.  What a mad few weeks it's been and yet some people believed and even predicted it could happen - I salute you all.  I had us down after the Hull game and I'm so glad I was wrong.

I kept going, I kept singing and giving it my all at games but no way did I think this would happen.  When Cambiasso scored today...magic.  

I am one of those people that believed we could stay up, but to say I didn't have any doubts would be untrue. The only thing that I thought was in our favour was the fact that we had winnable games and that it still remained in our own hands. I don't bemoan anyone who didn't think we would stay up, the likelihood of the situation was that we wouldn't. BUT the sheer lack of believe from some people and the negativity when we were playing well week in week out was ridiculous. People had already condemned us with people starting threads about next season in the championship. One thing football should have taught us, especially us in recent years, is that football is dramatic and things change so quickly. So to give up so early on with 9 games left was unreal, especially with the fixtures we had left.

Good luck to them. I still think a change in manager would be the way forward based on what I've seen of Pearson this season. It's becoming pretty clear though that barring a Sunderland v Villa-like game (ie a total disaster where things get genuinely ugly in the stands etc...) that he'll be here until late May. He's got a chance to turn it around and he might well do it. I don't think he will but there's no point giving up.

Good job we stuck with him!

Absolute rubbish we have no chance and deep down you know that. Northbound junction 21 wont take you to London no matter how much you pray

We always had a chance.

I genuinely think we'll beat West Ham.

We aren't far off. There's just something wrong?

Personally, I'd drop Cambiasso and get a midfield full of energy. James playing behind Drinkwater and King in the middle. Sort that middle of the park out and I think we'll win a few.

The problem?

Pearson won't do it.

Good job NP didn't do it!

Would rather not stay up now to be honest.

If we stay up I'm getting a sex change.

Be lucky to win another game this season.

That's not being negative,that's being realistic.

Absolute rubbish we have no chance and deep down you know that. Northbound junction 21 wont take you to London no matter how much you pray

People in this thread are deluded.

We "can" stay up. We "could" also sign Messi when we're in the championship. Neither of those things will happen, however.

Perhaps, where you come from, the concept of rational thought has been replaced by blind optimism. You have to stick to the facts. Our team is poor and our manager is in psychological meltdown, there is absolutely no way we are going to stay up. You have to drop this its an embarrassment to the club.

Anyone who seriously believes Leicester City can stay up needs to book an appointment in the 'Towers' or a similar institution.

lmao

Archived