Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
thanks4nothinglevein

We Can STILL STAY UP... BELIEVE!

I think if we can beat West Ham next weekend and close the gap, then it will give us the belief!

we're not far away, we just need a win, then i think we can string a few results together.

I said right at the start of the season that I can see it going down to that last game at home to Q.P.R.

I really think we can do it!

Great reading through this thread, especially this bit!

Cue smug mode!

I'm walking with a waddle and talking with a grin!

You have taken no bait and not so hardened a supporter I just don't like the he is shite and he is not a manager type comments.

I have said many times he's made mistakes and he may be out of his depth but I will not and do not agree with the belittling comments by some.

Last season people were saying he was better than MON I said no way he's not done it in the prem.

But he is by far the best man we have had since and why should he not be shown some respect for what he has done for us?

People on here over react the start of last season Drinky and Vardy were shite by the end they were gods.

Vardy after one game this season was an England cert he's done fvck all since.

Many on here change there attitude with there socks.

Pearson has been blamed on here for everything bar the rain this season and people talk like they know how the club is run.

I will never say he has not made or making mistakes he has and yes I am thinking this is a step to far for him.

But would never call him shite or claim he is not a manager.

This season may have been a step to far for him he may never make a prem manager he may come back stronger because of this season.

But to say he is shite after what he has done for us is wrong.

I'm rereading this thread, and haven't got any further than this yet, but this, ladies and gents, is being a proper fan.

You're the badly-spelled epitome of support, and I salute you!

Anyone who seriously believes Leicester City can stay up needs to book an appointment in the 'Towers' or a similar institution.

I seen sylofox say "our mini season starts at west ham".

Just how right was that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah.

Drinkwater can pass a ball fine. We saw it last season. And King is the best passer of the ball at the club IMO

Cambiasso ain't working. I can see it.

The midfield needs sorting out.

Just my opinion bud.

Not a fan of dragging up old posts but....... lol

the addition of huth enabled us to play more men between a three man defence and our forward line. we haven't actually gone three in the middle but just an extra body floating around between front and back means there is an available pass. It wasn't rocket science but without huth, we didn't have the personnel to go three at the back -safely. Add the obvious positive attitude that our position demanded and the recipe worked!

Looking back, so many predictions had a bottom three of QPR, burnley and hull. 'Football - bloody hell!'

And it WAS sorted!!

Well done Nigel (and Col!)

lol

:P

Yeah in all seriousness mate I had my wobbles this season where it looked like we'd left ourselves with too much to do. I'm glad I kept the faith but can't argue with the people who thought we were buried

Yeah in all seriousness mate I had my wobbles this season where it looked like we'd left ourselves with too much to do. I'm glad I kept the faith but can't argue with the people who thought we were buried

To be fair, you constantly did. Good lad!

Dad to be soon?

Very soon by the looks of her lol

It's all become very really all of a sudden!

I'll be very disappointed if the kid's first name isn't Esther and middle name Ban

I seen sylofox say "our mini season starts at west ham".

Just how right was that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just makes you laugh  we were still in touch with a good run in and so many said me and others like me were mad for thinking we could do it.

I never thought we would need the run we have had to stop up but always had hope and belief we would do it.

Father Cristmas ...scratch

tooth Fairy ....scratch

Easter bunny ...scratch

Nigel Pearson being a premiership standard manager ....a.scratch

DONT BELIEVE in Fairytales !!!!!

lol lol lol praps you should I did.

Archived