Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Jack Lester from Forest?

Not heard anything to suggest this but he isn't getting a game at the minute and Levein did say he was looking at players from E. Midlands clubs? Just a query.

I dunno - I was quite impressed with him when I saw him play for Sheffield United a few times... was a while back.. cant even remember exactly what his position is now....???

leon knight from Brighton.

not a midlands club i kinow but he feel out with McGhee again on Saturday and has handed a transfer request in. ;)

I think that would be a good signing if we could pull that off.. I dunno though, wouldnt the asking price be a bit high for us, isn't he one of their more important players...?

Ok living in brighton I can say that leon Knight would be a good signing, but and its a big but, he is more a lethal finisher than a creative forward so he needs service...something brighton have failed to provide him with, now can we provide the service, if the answer is yes buy him now!

Exactly. A goal every three games isn't good enough at this level. We need a 30 a season striker.

Yer but where do you find one of those??

Leon Knight could be interesting, I think we need that sort of whizz-kid type clincal striker up-front for us.

We don't need another pacey striker, we need a big man with experience of this division preferably, someone like Helguson or Rasiak on loan, someone who can give us an aerial threat in the box, the only option we are lacking up front is a big man who can do more than just hold the ball up.

We don't need another pacey striker, we need a big man with experience of this division preferably, someone like Helguson or Rasiak on loan, someone who can give us an aerial threat in the box, the only option we are lacking up front is a big man who can do more than just hold the ball up.

Big Brian Deane :thumbup:

Big Brian Deane :thumbup:

gone sheff utd :unsure:

answering BMR's question, i tihnk if he is a lethal finisher he'd score a hat full for us, it's not creating the chances we have a problem with, its putting them away. Every game we miss about 5 sitters, a decent striker would be on fire in our team.

gone sheff utd :unsure:

answering BMR's question, i tihnk if he is a lethal finisher he'd score a hat full for us, it's not creating the chances we have a problem with, its putting them away. Every game we miss about 5 sitters, a decent striker would be on fire in our team.

true but the thing is that we dont have the money to get any decent striker and any striker we would get would be a reserve player who WAS a proven goalscorer or even worse another player like Hammond.

true but the thing is that we dont have the money to get any decent striker and any striker we would get would be a reserve player who WAS a proven goalscorer or even worse another player like Hammond.

there's always players like dickov etc rotting in someones reserves because their manager doesn't want them in their team........do we have faith in CL to unearth another? or should dave basset be here as chief scout?

Jack Lester? Jesus christ, hardly likely to solve our problems.

And Leon Knight is no better. 5 goals in 26 games this season. We need someone with a track record in this division or above if possible.

Jack Lester? Jesus christ, hardly likely to solve our problems.

And Leon Knight is no better. 5 goals in 26 games this season. We need someone with a track record in this division or above if possible.

Which leads to either Fowler or Euell IMO.

Both not playing, both capable of doing a job here.

Not heard anything to suggest this but he isn't getting a game at the minute and Levein did say he was looking at players from E. Midlands clubs? Just a query.

Player from E Midlands club i've heard rumour about is Macauley, a Northern Irish international Centre half from Lincoln City.

Helguson would be SUCH a good loan signing.

We seem to be unable to lure players at the moment which is no surprise, I wonder if we end up getting someone desperatly on the last day again.

I think if true this shows how little money CL has to spend as we ARE a much bigger draw to a player than CREWE for gods sake.

Some of the names mentioned recently are quite frankly way out of our league. We should not raise our expectations too high.

We will either get a player from a lower division who is yet to prove himself OR a premiership reserve player (Like Hammond) OR a 30+ Prem player on Loan like Sutton(Example).

I really think Craigs hands are tied but thats what he gets paid for so lets all wish him the best of luck.

The rumour i most like is the Williams to Man city and Fowler coming to us on loan that sounds possible as Williams and Levein have never appeared to hit it off and he has often stated Williams and Hughes are similiar players. then take in to account Robbie is not been played and has already been linked with Millwall than you never know.

If his head is up for the scrap then he is Just the type of player we need!

:thumbup:

Archived