Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
izzetafox?

Our plight seems to be a talking point!

well im working in Bristol now and they would hardly city of the year award the place is a shit whole ooooh arrrrr. Dont even think they know what sky tv is here so i might not be able to watch football tonight lol

If i was half bothered i would log into there forum and post something in that thread but dont know if i can be bothered to create and account! never been to Bristol but im sure your right, all i know of it is the car place and the RAC tower when you go over the M5

Bristol is a shit hole. Small team, shit fans. They should be in the relegation zone not teams like Leicester and Saints. From what I've seen of them this season, they've not played better than you or us, they've just been very lucky.

We certinaly hate you.

You guys are a crap Portsmouth and really are a dreaful lot. You are always out sung and out played by us.

YOU deserve to go down. yet it will end up being us.

How much are you lot nervous?

We certinaly hate you.

You guys are a crap Portsmouth and really are a dreaful lot. You are always out sung and out played by us.

In what way is Sheffield United like Portsmouth? :ermm:

We certinaly hate you.

What do you mean, WE deserve to go down? You are as bad as us, we have the same amount of points. The team that is in 22nd after the final whistles on Sunday deserve to go down, whether that is us or you, or anyone else involved in the relegation battle.

We certinaly hate you.

TBF, we've been shit as well this season and deserve to be near the relegation spots. I've seen Leicester a few times and yes they were shit but you don't come away from the Hawthorns with a 4-1 win after playing badly. And if it was won in the stands, Leeds would still be Premier League.

We certinaly hate you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

If league position was decided on vocality of support, you wouldnt be in this league my friend! We are ****ing wank at the Walkers but at least we're bloody good away! Not ****ing wank at both! Tosser.

I can see the Pompey parallell though. We both have far better support than you. Fully agree.

What! Who cares about Bristol City. They are tinpot club with a small awful fan base, only second to Plymouth.

Has it really come to this? That we care about what a small no-body club have to say about us. Oh, how we have fallen eh.

Archived