Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maddog

Playoff Semi-Final Leg 1, Cardiff

Optimeter  

221 members have voted

1. 1. One foot inside Wembley??????????

Negativity will get us absolutley nowhere... And if we've got any chance of playing in the Premier League next season, we need to beat teams like Cardiff, so a win please :)

2-0 win against a side in very patchy form and leaking goals.

Fryatt and King to score our goals to give us a bit of cushion at the CCS.

2-0 win against a side in very patchy form and leaking goals.

Fryatt and King to score our goals to give us a bit of cushion at the CCS.

Winning 8 of our last 12 and losing just once (today with nothing to play for) is patchy form? Hmm.

Winning 8 of our last 12 and losing just once (today with nothing to play for) is patchy form? Hmm.

Make that 2 defeats in 12. The other one being at.....

Yeah, you guessed it. The Walkers Stadium.

Before that we'd kept something like 4 clean sheets!

Burke will run Nobby ragged all game.

Nobby is a bench warmer at most mate.

Oh and stop bitching to your friends on the Cardiff forum? That's playground antics.

That's exactly the kind of attitude that'll have you lose out on the Playoff Final (and a possible promotion to the Premier League). :mrgreen:

2010 is our year. We shall win at home and then draw the 2nd match down Southwest.

Besides, we still owe you one (or two) for the away match a few weeks ago, when we had a (regular) goal disallowed. Also, that clown Gyepes' red card for pulling back Vaughan who was just about to score another equalizer is not forgotten. I see he's back to start for you lot...

Everything else is patchy form when it is compared to ending the season W-W-W-W-W.

Nobby is a bench warmer at most mate.

Oh and stop bitching to your friends on the Cardiff forum? That's playground antics.

lol

"Alex!" also blatantly ignored the fact that a Burke vs. Solano matchup (which sounds more like a boxing thing) is technically highly unlikely, as Burke plays as a right midfielder, whereas Nobby's a right-back.

Anyone who's ever been to a football match will surely know what I mean.

And is that poll he's quoting on their messageboard representative of ours? I swear the one on here looks completely different... :giggle:

They may have won their last 5 but haven't beat anyone decent.

Hmm... who lost to QPR at home, Sheffield Wednesday away, Swansea, Barnsley (twice), Ipswich (twice) as well as Plymouth and gave up four goals at Peterborough? :giggle:

Yeah. We lost at Pride Park, too. It hurts, it really hurts.

In the end, we're so much more alike than some might think. It's what makes this pairing so exciting.

But our current form edges it.

lol

"Alex!" also blatantly ignored the fact that a Burke vs. Solano matchup (which sounds more like a boxing thing) is technically highly unlikely, as Burke plays as a right midfielder, whereas Nobby's a right-back.

Anyone who's ever been to a football match will surely know what I mean.

And is that poll he's quoting on their messageboard representative of ours? I swear the one on here looks completely different... :giggle:

Not all clubs have the luxuries of a sexy, swish forum such as ours haha. Looks like a Edexcel chart to me!

Archived