Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maddog

Playoff Semi-Final Leg 1, Cardiff

Optimeter  

221 members have voted

1. 1. One foot inside Wembley??????????

Isn't it past his bedtime yet?

What's the time over there, it being a different country and all?

(That was banter for any die hard Welsh that think I'm insulting you)

Didn't you lose 5 on the trot before? Ha

Yes; back in 2003. Leicester City were playing in a competition known as the "Premier League" that season. Although I do not suppose you, as a Cardiff City fan, would know anything about this "Premier League," I'll refrain from going on a tangent and explaining what it is because such information does not and will not have any relevance for you and your team. ;)

Yes; back in 2003. Leicester City were playing in a competition known as the "Premier League" that season. Although I do not suppose you, as a Cardiff City fan, would know anything about this "Premier League," I'll refrain from going on a tangent and explaining what it is because such information does not and will not have any relevance for you and your team. ;)

:crylaugh:

Guest DavidJCW

If we make it an absolutely AMAZING atmosphere and really get behind the lads then it could be a great game with hopefully a great result!

I'm going for 3-1 Leicester, simply because we can be the difference and spur the team on.

I genuinely feel that we are the only side going into this with a sail full of wind: The playoffs are ours to lose.

Cardiff, since beating us, faltered against Swansea before making hard work of all of their remaining games. The last three? They were unconvincing against QPR, under the cosh playing a dreadful Wednesday and then stuffed by Derby.

They don't have our spirit, they don't have our fight.

Foxes Never Quit. :scarf:

Weale

Morrison Hobbs Brown Berner

Spearing King Wellens

Gallagher Waghorn N'Guessan

Subs: Logan, Bruce, Solano, Dyer, Vaughan, Fryatt, Adams.

I think we'll win 2-0. Like Daggers said, these play-offs really are ours to lose.

Will be shitting bricks towards the end of the week but lets hope the lads can keep it together for the final push. I honestly believe, despite the experience of Jones & Davies, we have the best manager for this situation, Pearson will make sure they keep calm and do a professional job.

Weale

Morrison Hobbs Brown Berner

Spearing King Wellens

Gallagher Waghorn N'Guessan

Subs: Logan, Bruce, Solano, Dyer, Vaughan, Fryatt, Adams.

I think we'll win 2-0. Like Daggers said, these play-offs really are ours to lose.

Will be shitting bricks towards the end of the week but lets hope the lads can keep it together for the final push. I honestly believe, despite the experience of Jones & Davies, we have the best manager for this situation, Pearson will make sure they keep calm and do a professional job.

Sum's it up really...like your side also but i would swap N'guessan for Dyer and try to use his pace to run at them from the start

Never seen city in play offs before can't wait this week is going to drag on until kick off time. 10 15pm Sunday nite. :scarf::scarf::scarf:

Going on last 6 form alone, we should walk away with the trophy now... 5 wins from 6 is a fantastic streak, but football is a difficult game - We should win at home, draw the away leg...

The only problem I have is being a Leicester fan I feel so biased and want us to win so much that I'll just say the typical, win at our place and draw at Cardiff. Whereas there'll be Cardiff fans expecting exactly the same from there team if not more, both teams will be fired up for this just as much as one another. I just hope we have the mentality that'll carry us through the tie over both legs!

Im praying that we will be able to take a win down to Wales with us!

Im going for a 2-0 win at the Walkers and then hopefully we can all get behind the ball down there and hold on for a draw.

Got a feeling its going to feel like forever from now till sunday :(

COME ON LEICESTER :wub:

Not sure about the actual result at the minute, I know they lost at Derby but they did make 7 changes with no Chopra, Whittingham etc who will all obviousley play on Sunday against us.

I'm sure if we win the match 3-0 then we will go to Wembley because although they put 4 past us in the FA Cup (and 2 in the league) at their place, they'll have to attack which will leave a gap for us to sneak one.

Quite excited really but nervous at the same time, never been to the play-offs before! Can't wait for Sunday, hope this week goes fast. Should be a good game as well, I can't see Cardiff packing the midfield and trying to hold on really, then again, away goals don't count.

Although they have goals from everywhere, our defence is solid and we also have goals from everywhere as well, I mean, look at King's contribution again.

Come on Leicester, I'd love to get to Wembley on my birthday, what a day that would be! scarf.gifscarf.gifscarf.gifscarf.gifbanana.gifscarf.gifscarf.gifscarf.gifscarf.gif

Sum's it up really...like your side also but i would swap N'guessan for Dyer and try to use his pace to run at them from the start

Fair enough. I went with N'Guessan because he is direct, strong, fast, can use both feet and has an eye for goal. Was very impressive yesterday. I fully expect Dyer to start next Sunday, mind you.

Archived