Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
?????

Sorry

In reply to that thread, our usual foxestalk team is.

GK: DjBarryHammond

RB: Ched

CB: Sparky or Tevez

CB: Singh Is King

LB: C-Man or Syston

RM: Wilkes

CM: JME

CM: Lofty (ft username?)

LM: Ashley

ST: Bert

ST: LD3

Subs: Finnegan, Manwell, Kilworth

Probably many more that I've missed.

Col City is available for selection...

lol

Sven's not doing anything if you're looking for a manager?!?! :crylaugh:

i'll play i;m a striker with over 150 plus goals in last 3 seasons in higher divisons of sunday footy. but would play in any postion if needed, can play anywhere if you ever struggle

Shut up you idiot. lol

How on earth has Maybes and our first team left winger Tommeh been missed out?

No one has been 'missed out' buddy, just trying to get a team together if you want to help with selection, your more than welcome. I think we should try do some sort of training before so that we are able to pic our best XI

Just to repeat what has already been written on the FTFC thread.

With TBFC on board as well, it'd be good to hear some more opinions on this. I could see it being a great cause for lads to get together, and I could put feelers out on their forum if there was a decent response on here and TB.

Bit of a left-field idea but how many would fancy a trip up to Cleethorpes to play Grimsby fans in the summer?

Bear with me a minute, not as nuts as it sounds.

As they are pretty much my local team now I've graduated, I like to keep an eye on Grimsby's results and post on their forum to keep up to date with grassroots BSP footie. Hell, it's better than crack. Anyway, I followed a thread by a young lad named Matt Dawson who had been diagnosed with cancer aged 16, but still followed his team up and down the country from League Two down to the Blue Square Premier. He became so well known through blogging as well as on the terraces, the club assigned him a shirt number.

Sadly, this August he died aged just 19. The thread he started on the GT forum is here for anyone who fancies a read of it.

Anyway, shortly after he passed away a few members of The Fishy started to talk about planning a tournament to help raise money for Matt's family and all those who helped them during his time in hospital. There was talk at one point of them trying to persuade the GTFC board to allow the games to be played at Blundell Park, but there has been a change in management since then so I'm not sure how viable that'd be.

Biko just read that thread he seemed a great lad and being the same age as me when he was diagnosed it's hard to think what he must of been going through. RIP

In regards to playing grimsby fans that a great idea

No one has been 'missed out' buddy, just trying to get a team together if you want to help with selection, your more than welcome. I think we should try do some sort of training before so that we are able to pic our best XI

Gee thanks :rolleyes:

I'm not actually bothered, but when we used to do inter foxestalk matches, I was heavily involved in organising an unbeaten side so I know who the players are and how good they are.

Archived