Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
the fox

the african cup of nations will be our downfall

i know it is not the time for a meltdown . but this is starting to get to me . apart from amartey and schlupp . and musa.slimani (if they sign ) . the biggest problem is our main man mahrez . he is one of the main reasons that we won the league .  without him there will be a void. and the primary example is the england-iceland game . you can have good defence. midfield and attack . but without  the X facter (i.e mahrez) the team can't function properly . he is three players in one small package . he can dribble and cross like a winger . he can pick passes and assist like a playmaker. and he can score like a striker . and in his worst day he could hold at least two player . yes we have gray and maybe we will get another player. but we will miss the world class tier player that can win us games single handedly. i know this is  little early. but the horror that the england squad give me because of the lack of the mahrez type players made me afraid of the period that is december and january. some people are unaware of the importance of mahrez in the squad just because he did not miss alot of games. and i am afraid that the reality will hit them . and it will hit theme hard

If we sign Musa (Sasha looks more likely imo), it wouldn't matter, Nigeria didn't qualify.

But missing Mahrez (and Schlupp and Amartey) is a problem. As that's two wingers and a player who'd sometimes come on as a sub for Mahrez.

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/106590-the-afcon-effect/

Even playing a 4-3-3 would be difficult while missing Mahrez (unless we get 2/3 of Sasha, Musa, and Yarmolenko).

They won't win without Vardy.

Hmmm highest scoring game of the season.

We are not a 1/2 man side wait and see who or what we sign.

The window is not even open yet.

Ps. What's the melt down going to be lime if he leaves or gets a season long injury.

Doom and gloom we are bound for relegation without him lol lol

Our fixtures in January are all winnable even without Mahrez etc going to the afcon, only difficult one is Chelsea. Middlesborough, Chelsea, Southampton, Burnley. We'll play a second string in the FA Cup.

We have nothing to worry about.

They won't win without Vardy.

Hmmm highest scoring game of the season.

We are not a 1/2 man side wait and see who or what we sign.

The window is not even open yet.

Ps. What's the melt down going to be lime if he leaves or gets a season long injury.

Doom and gloom we are bound for relegation without him lol lol

Well, since you got a good sense of humour, let's just say that LCFC didn't win much before the Vardy/Mahrez/Kante trio. Maybe not gloom and doom but things would be little tough if anyone of them leaves or is not available for long time periods. And, puleeeze don't tell me they can be replaced. 130 years of history show they can't be.

Well, since you got a good sense of humour, let's just say that LCFC didn't win much before the Vardy/Mahrez/Kante trio. Maybe not gloom and doom but things would be little tough if anyone of them leaves or is not available for long time periods. And, puleeeze don't tell me they can be replaced. 130 years of history show they can't be.

130years no money to buy in the first place.

Our team will be stronger allover this season.

So we should not have to rely on 2 or 3 players so much.

Archived