Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Brilliant weekend back home. I came back for one of my best friends wedding on Friday at Hothorpe Hall and it was wonderful. I was an usher so it was a pretty long and enjoyable day. He's my first friend to tie the knot (at 23) and I haven't genuinely felt this happy for someone before, it's a great feeling and I didn't stop smiling all day. A night of revelry followed to cap a perfect day.

I was on the table with the fit cousins as well which is a bonus.

Edited by Haydos

Been awful lastt couple of days. I couldn't pass water so I called the hospital. An ambulance came and I sat in in the back and they recommended a capulater. A nurse came to fit it and it's horrible. Everytome I piss the pain is terrible it hurts like hell. Went to the shop and I was alll over the place, Male an femaale nurse came roday annd andexamines my bollox. Said I had to drink loads.

Got to keep the thing on for at least a week,

Been awful lastt couple of days. I couldn't pass water so I called the hospital. An ambulance came and I sat in in the back and they recommended a capulater. A nurse came to fit it and it's horrible. Everytome I piss the pain is terrible it hurts like hell. Went to the shop and I was alll over the place, Male an femaale nurse came roday annd andexamines my bollox. Said I had to drink loads.

Keep strong mate, sounds rough that.

Its been a bad few weeks for you, Ken.

Make sure that you take the advice and get some liquids in you. A glass of water every hour or so is a must.

Wishing you well :)

Edited by I am Rod Hull

They always say drink lots ,it's agony to piss and they tell you to drink lots

Anyway hope it soon passes.

Hope things get better soon,rough couple of weeks.

They always say drink lots ,it's agony to piss and they tell you to drink lots

Anyway hope it soon passes.

i went to the clap clinic years ago.All clear may i say.,but after they shoved a cocktail umbrella down my snakes eye it was like pisssing red hot pokers,I was avoiding drink It was that painful. Edited by cambridgefox

Now you've made him a 'bad boy' she's only going to want him more. You can bet he's getting the ride of his life tonight. You should have become mates with him and took him under your wing, gone fishing together, starting building things in the shed and all that shit. She would have been disgusted and dumped him in a second.

Now you've made him a 'bad boy' she's only going to want him more. You can bet he's getting the ride of his life tonight. You should have become mates with him and took him under your wing, gone fishing together, starting building things in the shed and all that shit. She would have been disgusted and dumped him in a second.

That was kind of the plan to be honest.

My step daughter has been away at university for four years and came back on Saturday.

Instead of moving back in with us, she has moved in with her boyfriend. All good surely???

Well, SD has had two boyfriends while she has been away, both sensible lads as she is usually a sensible girl. Both seemed steady, safe and both talked about long-term relationships with her. We were chuffed to bits, SD's life seemed to be falling into place. She was graduating with a career surely to follow and her personal life seemed good too.

But...both dumped her out of the blue.

So she met a new lad on the internet. This was only around 6 or 7 weeks ago.

We met him and were less than impressed. The first thing you notice about him was his...aroma. You can smell him from clear six feet away. Personal hygiene is not high on his agenda. While being a nice enough lad, he comes across as ... pretty useless. He heading towards his mid-20s and used to work as a chef, a few years ago. He is currently unemployed and does not seem to have that great a motivation to change this. He also lives in a flat with his mum. We saw it on Saturday as we moved in. I've seen worse...on Police, Camera Action.

Anyway, on to my day. I moved them in yesterday in a hired van. For the whole journey I ignored the smell, I ignored his general cluelessness and I ignored his total lack of redeeming features. I just smiled and let things pass me by. As we parted yesterday, I even asked them to come for Sunday dinner today.

Today, he made a gormless comment about something he had to pay for. I got the impression he had no intention of finding the money and instead, intended to leach off SD who intends to get a job in the thing she graduated in. I left the room to put dinner on as I was annoyed. A bit later, I went back into the room to fetch something. I got a whiff and went ballistic!

I told him he was ruining her life. I told him he stank and the reason he hasn't finished decorating his bedroom in two weeks is because he is a lazy b********d. I told him he wasn't good enough for SD as he just intended to scrounge of people for the rest of his life. I then turned to SD. I reminded her of how she used to look before she met him and how she used to have dreams and ambitions. I told her he would lead her to being a council estate tramp and she was already three quarters of the way there. I told him to leave as he wasn't welcome in my house, eating me dinner, until he had proved I was wrong.

They left...and my wife was upset. She fears she will not come home now, even if she wants to.

Did I do good?

YES YES YES Massive Respect to you Sir!