Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mikey

Top 5 best Goals at the WALKERS

Andy King's strike yesterday was a beauty, what are your top 5 you have seen at the Walkers.

1. Nalis V Leeds (4-0)

2. Hume V Watford (4-1)

3. Hume V Soton (3-2)------1st goal.

4. King V Soton (1-2)

5. Hume V Soton (3-2)------2nd goal.

They're my top 5 off the top of my head. Sadly I didn't see Joey's halfway line goal so I can't include that.

:scarf:

Best goals by opposition players;

Richie Partridge for Coventry and Matt Taylor for Pompey in our 2002/3 promotion season were the two best goals I've seen scored by opposition players. Kevin Phillips for Southampton on the opening day of the 2003/4 season was good too. Nygaard for QPR last season as well but I didn't go to the Wednesday game so didn't see Brunt's or Whelan's in the flesh although they were corkers too.

Best goals by opposition players;

Richie Partridge for Coventry and Matt Taylor for Pompey in our 2002/3 promotion season were the two best goals I've seen scored by opposition players. Kevin Phillips for Southampton on the opening day of the 2003/4 season was good too. Nygaard for QPR last season as well but I didn't go to the Wednesday game so didn't see Brunt's or Whelan's in the flesh although they were corkers too.

I can't remeber what I had for dinner yesterday let alone my faveourite goals, but I can just about remeber my top four.

1 Nalis V Leeds

2 Hignett V Arsenal, purely for the time it came at and I was so pleased to get the point we deserved

3 Hume V Saints (second)

4 Cadamarteri V Fulham

Brian Deane - the first league goal scored at The Walkers, I think. That was a special goal because of its signficance.

Chris Brunt (Sheff Wed vs us)

Matt Taylor (Pompey vs us)

Joey Gudjonnson (that goal!)

Craig Hignett vs Arsenal: for shutting up that lardy arse twat Wenger and his stupid foreign legion. Go, Craig go! He was on the radio today commentating on Harrogate Railway. How the mighty are fallen.

Nalis v Leeds - Was a beauty and made it all the better because it was against Leeds.

Gudjonsson v Hull - Awesome.

Hignett v Arsenal - Just simply because we equalised against Arsenal right at the end.

King v Southampton - Couldn't of hit it much sweeter than that.

Nygaard v Us - You just had to stand up and applaud that, brilliant goal.

Brunt's goal isn't there because I missed the Wednesday game last year.

All four Sheffield Wednesday goals last season. Especially Chris Brunt's goal was good, but my favourite was Marcus Tudgay's goal.

Special mention to Marc Nygaard's goal for QPR last season. You just had to hold your hands up for that piece of magic.

Ian Hume has had couple of crackers as well, against Southampton last season and Watford this season.

1. Lilian Nalis vs Leeds

2. Roberto Carlos vs Jamaica

3. Joey G vs Hull

4. Marc Nygaard vs Leicester

5. Kevin Phillips vs Leicester

off the top of my head. There are some good ones I've missed but the swerve on Robbie Carlos's 25 yard belter was astonishing.

Archived