Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

4 hours ago, Countryfox said:

That beach in Cardiff looks good ! ...     and 1958 was a very good year to be born.         (Welcome by the way  :)).

It's my favourite place in the World.............. Cuba............Apart from Cardiff and Wales of course

Yes 1958 was a vintage year

Thanks for the Welcome :scarf:

Cuba.jpg

If this is still relevant, I'm new! I'm Liam, been looking at the forum for yonks via twitter, really enjoy it and so decided to finally sign up. Been a fan since the early 90s. We've obviously had some very high and low points since then, but it's been an incredible journey! I am wishing my life away, but just imagine in a few years time when the dust has truly settled and everyone reflects auspiciously on what an unbelievable season we have witnessed and been a part of last season. I think the less than overwhelming beginning to this season actually quantifies it in the extreme. Cherish, remember, and look fondly upon the greatest feeling and season we will ever know. And enjoy the fantastic experience and showing we are creating in the champions league. Once in a lifetime, men.

The movie opens with Bruce WIllis fighting a dragon with another dragon that he built out of a stolen truck. The dragon will of course be voiced by Samuel L. Jackson. Then a nuclear explosion happens but they survive because they're in space.

And then aliens arrive and they try to take over the world but president Morgan Freeman convinces them that this is a bad idea.

Wait come back! You didn't hear the plot twist where it turns out the Bruce Willis is actually a dragon!

in short 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

Born in the bedroom of a semi detached in Gipsy Lane in 1968. Haven't lived in Leicester since my parents moved in 1975 though visit family in the city periodically. Now in the South West. Older brother travelled home from New York last year just to be here with me when we won it. Watched both the Chelsea/Spuds and Leicester/Everton games in a pub in Beaumont Leas just to be in the city.

Never thought I'd live to see the day . Thought the O'Neill days would be the apex for Leicester during my lifetime.

• Like 2

Didn't do things correctly since I started posting before introducing myself. I'm from Germany, currently living in Cologne. Regularly following the PL in general and LCFC in particular since November 2015, where their astonishing run really caught my attention. Having played a bit as left winger, I'm also a big fan of Mahrez.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys

Don't live in Leicester but have season tickets which means I am back regularly to go to games/see family and friends still in the area. 

Had never heard of this place until a couple of weeks ago when my girlfriends brother was chatting to me about stuff he had been reading on here, been lingering since then but decided it's time to sign up and get involved. 

On 6/26/2009 at 16:43, Mark said:

Hello and welcome to Foxestalk

Just joined the site?

Been lurking but never posted?

Then use this thread to say hello and introduce yourself. How you found the site, how you became a city fan, your greatest memory....

:welcome:

To join - Sign Up Here

Hi there, I am a big fan of football. The sport is my passion, and I would like to stay up to date with all
the changes for various teams. I could talk about football all day too! I have been to numerous 
stadiums in the UK,  I am now venturing out to European teams too. I joined this forum as I wanted to

gain my knowledge on several teams around the world and simply because of my love for Football.

Hello 

i am a huge Leicester fan. I unfortunately don't live in Leicester I live in hull but I go to the kcom everytime Leicester go there. My favourite players are Jamie vardy and lernardo ulloa 

Edited by RT_FOX
  • Like 1